• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I love the free game promotion with this. I got NSMBU with the system bundle, then just purchased download codes off of Ebay for Wind Waker and Pikman 3 for $20 each, which is significantly cheaper than the full price and I was going to get those games anyway. Now, with the 3 $5 credits for the deluxe promotion, I'll get the NSLBU expansion for $5.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Are you too far away from your console? I'm mostly playing this off-TV and I never had any problems (aside from my own stupidity when I forget to switch back from the map).

No, like two meters away :/

Just got a new dual band 2,4/5ghz router, could that interfere?

I hate all Donkey Kongs lol

Also people with 3 red or green shells in the middle of the pack are the devil, stop spaming them and reserve them for the first places or defend yourself. the middle pack cant keep up if not.

stoff

Oh man, I really hope someone recorded how I took out like eight gliders with the horn at the start of Rainbow Road... Top Hilarity.

Kinsei

Banned
I hate all Donkey Kongs lol

Also people with 3 red or green shells in the middle of the pack are the devil, stop spaming them and reserve them for the first places or defend yourself. the middle pack cant keep up if not.

At a certain point we stop caring about first place and just want to reach second.

No, like two meters away :/

Just got a new dual band 2,4/5ghz router, could that interfere?
Nah, it won't interfere.

But if you're that close then it would honestly be best to just get a LAN adapter and run an ethernet cable. Preferably get a cable that's longer than you need so you can hide it behind things easier.

Thanks guys, I changed my nickname to Mr.Luffy because I can only input letters up to 10 characters. I wish they added one more blank space so I could've added the letter "y" at the end but had to do this way. Anyways, I'm done for today.

Seik

Banned
At a certain point we stop caring about first place and just want to reach second.

Maybe for you, the best I managed to reach yesterday against you guys was fifth and I was happy. XD

So when I have a couple of red shells...

tumblr_m7zyrkeQyY1rzus74o1_400.gif

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Maybe for you, the best I managed to reach yesterday against you guys was fifth and I was happy. XD

So when I have a couple of red shells...

tumblr_m7zyrkeQyY1rzus74o1_400.gif

You should delay the shots if you have triple reds, I see a lot of people rapidly fire them which means whoever gets hit only gets hit once as they all collide at once.

Azure J

Pauline needs to become a character. Seriously, one up all the lesser princessess and show them how its done.

I am not afraid to say I will go full waifu if they ever put Captain Syrup in one of these.

and yours just looks snarky, the anime-style spiky hair to the side like "yeah I'm better than all these dudes in this room"

I just love that my Mii is so true to myself. He's just that one dude with the best smile there stuck in a perpetual state of "man I just love me some video games."

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, it won't interfere.

But if you're that close then it would honestly be best to just get a LAN adapter and run an ethernet cable. Preferably get a cable that's longer than you need so you can hide it behind things easier.

Yeah, been thinking about it. I use te two backside usb ports for hdd, and I like the front nice and clean :p

On a side note: Nin*Sho, you are scrub tier on Melody Motorway

Seik

Banned
You should delay the shots if you have triple reds, I see a lot of people rapidly fire them which means whoever gets hit only gets hit once as they all collide at once.

Nah, I'm kinda exaggerating especially with that GIF.

I wait to pass at least my first target before shooting another one, but you won't see me keeping them for top 3. :p

CozMick

Banned
Finally caved in and bought the mk8 Wii u bundle.

The pull was too strong once I saw Luigi's death stare gif.

Add me GAF. My nnid is CozMick

Top Bottom