• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exentryk

Thanks Roo, for that line green.

EDIT - Lol Roo, was trolling that other guy with the shock?

Anyway. Everyone left looks like. GGs. :)

Roo

You were too far ahead it wouldn't help me at all to use it earlier so yeah, I trolled that guy lol

GGs, Exentryk :D

Edit: looks like he reached new levels of salt heheh
Roo, I hate you so much. Seemed like you were targeting me, and this was even in spite the fact I was trying to do the same to you! The greens and reds, dear lord...AND THAT LAST MATCH in DK Jungle where you threw your Triples behind you after hitting me with one at the beginning. I refuse to believe otherwise. I actually ragequit after that moment in the spoiler tags.

I WAS feeling good until that last set...hoping to leave and explain I was derusting from ASRT (by god, that's difficult - the game itself and readjusting both in and out of it), but no. Frantic ruins my day yet again.

Roo

Maybe next time.
It's 3:37 am here and I'm tired as fuck.
I was waiting for the Smash POTD but Sakurai is late (as usual) and I can't wait forever. Thread is locked so I'm heading to bed.
Have fun :p

Anyone around randomly right now?

I'd also like to add more gaffers who are actively playing the game, my NNID is: INCITE

Feel free to add me :)

hey Benny, since there's not many peeps in the Gaf room worldwide sounds good....

Edit: well Merrick showed up

Edit2: weird I got disconnected

last lap was a damn mess

iEpr5QteWBXB1.gif

Oidisco

Hmm, been a couple weeks since I last played and my emotional scars have healed up enough. Guess I'll join for a bit!

Hmm, are ye racing in a different tournament or somethin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom