• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicent

Normal WWs are boring tbh. I'm joining Gfaqs Frantic lobby. Should have spaces if you want to join.

I'll join you and the gamefaqs crew. Better hurry up there is only a few spots (spectating and 2 spots are ai right now). Someone just left so there are 11 here now.

Roo

I saw the pic but sadly I wasn't on when that race happened :/
I was in the Rosalina one tho lol

Edit: that tight drift costed me the race :/

Roo

So.. I was thiking about the new patch we're getting next week (especially the map) and I couldn't stop thinking about how awkward some of them look.
e.g.
ibhnhNIGTlJ83C.png

It makes me wonder if they'll move the entire HUD so all the maps look decent on screen or if they'll keep they original design and just copy/paste it the same way I did.
I know we can select the option to disable the map on the screen if we don't want to see it but
in a perfect world, they would give us the option to switch map/item spy to the main screen :3
*please ignore the shameless grab of another Mario and Bowser race pic lol*

i2le44laxwjuo.png

Whatever it takes to don't rely on the gamepad at all.

So.. I was thiking about the new patch we're getting next week (especially the map) and I couldn't stop thinking about how awkward some of them look.
e.g.
http://i6.minus.com/ibhnhNIGTlJ83C.png[IMG]

It makes me wonder if they'll move the entire HUD so all the maps look decent on screen or if they'll keep they original design and just copy/paste it the same way I did.
I know we can select the option to disable the map on the screen if we don't want to see it but
in a perfect world, they would give us the option to switch map/item spy to the main screen :3
*please ignore the shameless grab of another Mario and Bowser race pic lol*

[IMG]http://i4.minus.com/i2le44laxwjuo.png[IMG]

Whatever it takes to don't rely on the gamepad at all.[/QUOTE]

Why does it say "three dot degrees" in the bottom right?

Enforced

I'm going to miss playing with you guys. I'm going to be busy starting Monday. I mostly likely to be on on Friday and Saturday. I can't wait for the patch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom