• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids DLC release dates: Pack 1 Oct 17th, Pack 2 Jan 16th, 2018

SErCu38.png

Thanks Altered Juice!

###

https://gonintendo.com/stories/292994-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-dlc-pack-1-2-release-dates

Pack 1 - New Challenges

- Oct. 17th, 2017

Pack 2 - Story Pack

- Jan. 16th, 2018

These dates come straight from Nintendo. They appear in the digital receipt you get for purchasing the Season Pass for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

Well that's out of nowhere! Davide also confirmed in an interview that a patch is due mid Oct, so anytime now, if not alongside Pack 1.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Is there an a'la carte price? I think I'd want to jump back in this game in January, but I don't care for the challenges pack.

GameE

Are we sure these are right....? Ubisoft didn't say anything about new DLC on Tuesday. That's like 2 days from now.

Richie

Are we sure these are right....? Ubisoft didn't say anything about new DLC on Tuesday. That's like 2 days from now.

Surprise Direct this week, Rabbids DLC is the Out Now surprise. Boom baby!

(Nah, but wouldn't it be sweet?)

Kebiinu

Banned
Enjoyed my time with the game, immensely. But I don't know if I need this DLC. The main game was completely satisfying.

I still have half the game to go before I think about DLC but I hope they are rather meaty, might just wait for the story pack honestly.

I already spent the money but not sure I want to go back, I stopped playing half way through the 4th World got to tedious to continue

World 3 was the pinnacle. World 4 wasn't the best, but I had no problem finishing.

Enjoyed my time with the game, immensely. But I don't know if I need this DLC. The main game was completely satisfying.

Same here. A sequel in a couple years? Day 1. Not sure I need DLC unless the story addition is like an XCOM level upgrade pack.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what's in the patch. I held off on playing the game after reading about some of the glitches/crashes that people occasionally encountered, so it'd be nice if those were resolved.

I don't get what you're trying to show me. It's still not from Ubisoft, just Nintendo's DLC receipt. We'll know if it's true soon.

I know. It's why the writer published the story but it could use more details imo.

Ubisoft will probably share news tomorrow.

JCX

Great timing. Just got to the final boss. Hope they patch in some UI fixes, like a manually rotatable camera outside of tactical view.

Great timing. Just got to the final boss. Hope they patch in some UI fixes, like a manually rotatable camera outside of tactical view.
I've gotten stuck in the floor three times now and had to reset. I've also had three of the big slab carrying guys hit me all at once and the game crashed.

Gartooth

Wait did they just stealth release the first DLC pack? If anyone has played it yet, is it like more Ultimate Challenges?

Crom

I wonder what's in the patch. I held off on playing the game after reading about some of the glitches/crashes that people occasionally encountered, so it'd be nice if those were resolved.

I beat the game (100%) and only had 1 crash (it was during a battle) It isn't a big issue at all unless I got really lucky?

Can't wait for the DLC. For me this game was the biggest surprise of the year in terms of expectations.

Top Bottom