• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leaked [Up2: 5 more slides, lots of info leak]

JordanKZ

The Rabbids are kind of the worst thing, mostly because they kind of killed off Rayman. But, hey, it might be cool? I guess?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So, who's going to make the first joke about how Mario with a cannon-gun will substitute Samus forever and ever?

Looking forward to some third-person shooter hijinks. Hopefully this will satisfy the shooter fans that aren't appeased by Splatoon's mechanics.

This is rumored to be a strategy RPG, not a third person shooter. At least that's the rumor, I suppose that part could be wrong.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This will be better than the last couple Mario console RPG...*hype* *believe*

Hell even Yoshi is pumped...cant hate on that.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I fucking hate Rabbids

Kouriozan

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/23/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-confirmed-key-art/

oxp12ahx-998474.jpg

Oh shit, this looks crazy already.

Looks good, just wish they didn't go the boring direction with these Rabbids. LIke, if we have Mario and Peach playable as it is, why would anyone want to play as their Rabbid versions?

At least a DK or Rosalina Rabbid would be nice. Or a Rayman one. Or like Ezio. Anything, man.

I'll pay attention to this for sure, tho, could turn out great.

Kansoku

Wait, it's a strategy RPG? I thought it was going to be another Mario & Luigi-like RPG.
I'm even more confused why is this a thing.

Top Bottom