• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leaked [Up2: 5 more slides, lots of info leak]

udivision

You're not psyched for the Superstar Saga remake though?

Even if Superstar Saga HD is a better game, I don't think an HD remix is all that interesting of a way to further the Mario RPG concept. It is probably necessary after all these years, though.

If this game is completely random (and bad) that's one thing, but at the very least it was something new.

Happy to see a relatively positive reception. Just from the leaked concept (XCOM w/Mario/Rabbids), I imagined this game had potential. Art work looks great.

Please be good!

Important question: the people that originally leaked the game months ago, did they talk about other games? I guess those are now real as well? What were those?

http://letsplayvideogames.com/2017/01/a-deep-dive-on-lpvgs-nintendo-switch-reports-and-info/

LKD's sources from Nintendo and Ubisoft who mentioned this game to her are the same ones that mentioned SSB4 port, Rayman Legends port, Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Emily Rogers (who dripfed information about the game last month) also mentioned the SSB4 port being a certainty.

So who are they fighting?

Koopas?

Other Rabbids?

Trump supporters in MAGA hats?

Good point...I assumed it would be Mario VS. Rabbids, but this art makes it look like they're on the same squad?

So probably Bowser and his minions Rabbids are the enemies? Could be cool...

Sheroking

This has been rumored to be an RPG, right? All the guns doesn't scream RPG to me. It feels more like a Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare thing.

From the RPG series every leaker has compared this game to...

latest

I'm going to reserve most of my judgement until we see the actual game, but I'm excited about this simply because we don't know the ins and outs of its development, who's writing it, what the game looks like in action and so on.

This is basically going to be Ubisoft's first big budget, wholly single player game since Rayman Legends.

Zedark

EhoaVash

I like everything about this...except for how Mario himself looks...

something looks really really off about that mario design the face....its not right.

Big One

Banned
This is nothing like Shadow the Hedgehog, lol. The arm-cannons are still in the realms of the Mario universe itself in terms of aesthetic. They're fine.

Neiteio

*Mario takes a long drag of his cigarette, and fixes his steely gaze on Luigi, seated at the barstool next to him*

MARIO: "Brother... Do you know what it feels like... to kill a man"

sphinx

the piano man
all this Rabbids + Mario stuff is like a blast from the past.

brings me back to the Emily Rodgers and Laura Dale leak days, somewhere deep in 2016

Top Bottom