• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch $30($24 with GCU) @ BestBuy

Hustler

I think this is a pricing error, since the main page still says $59.99. I ordered one for local pickup, half off.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
It's listed under Deal of the Day with a free cap.

Farsi

I bought it digitally at full price on launch day and still haven't played it.

image.php

Jagsrock

Banned
Bought digital day one no regrets. But if you haven't gotten this yet...this is a amazing deal for one of the best games you'll play this year.

The listing keeps alternating between the sale price and full price when refreshing the page so this is definitely an error. Get it while you can, people.

hollomat

Banned
You can trade it into Amazon for $30, so thats a $5 profit.

Wonder why it's so low. I bought day one and regret it now.

jrcbandit

It's an obvious price error, has something to do with the free cap offer messing up the price. I did store pickup, hope to get it later today at that price :). I cancelled my previous order because it got lost in the mail after the hurricane and never arrived.

zulux21

Dunno, but doubt it will get any cheaper.

well at least not this year.

but despite it having mario in it, I still wouldn't be surprised if it was a $15 game during black friday 2018.

I can't think of many ubisoft games that have held a decent value a year later.

Neverfade

Still within return & exchange period if you're Elite or ElitePlus.

Gonna swing by my shop tomorrow and get the difference refunded.

Edit: If its legit, obviously.

Kintaco

Still within return & exchange period if you're Elite or ElitePlus.

Gonna swing by my shop tomorrow and get the difference refunded.

Edit: If its legit, obviously.
It's not legit, it's a price error. Best bet would be to buy it again and return with old receipt.

Malo

Banned
Tempted to re-order this for the $1 off for store pickup and to use my $10 rewards certificate.

Edit: good thing I didn't, looks like it's dead

Kintaco

Tempted to re-order this for the $1 off for store pickup and to use my $10 rewards certificate.

Edit: good thing I didn't, looks like it's dead
That's what I did, but I did it when it was still working. Didn't cancel the first ones just in case.

Thinking I should have done one for shipping and one for store pick up. In case of cancellation.

Top Bottom