• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch $30($24 with GCU) @ BestBuy

Mortemis

Banned
This is a no brainer at that price.

Looks like I got in right before the buzzer. Hope they honor it, fingers crossed.

Finishoff

Just missed it, i think it would be honored. I ordered when the Corsair headset was on sale for 10 bucks and it was shipped to store.

Erekiddo

Was able to order it while it said "Coming soon" due to it already being in my cart.

I got it from Amazon for $40. Ordered for a friend.

Zen Aku

I ordered it, then canceled it. I need to finish Xcom 2.

olB0hX5.gif

DesiacX

Bah, dead for me. Was willing to jump on this game the second it went under $40, looks like ive still gotta wait for that chance.

WiiU0706

Dang it i had a Midoriya moment(My Hero Academia) and started muttering to myself about whether i should get this and gamers club then boom, it was sold out :(

Zen Aku

I got a copy I ordered for a friend. But then I realized he might not be interested in this type of game even though he loves Mario. If he doesn't want it and someone else want it. I'll ship it to you, just pay the cost. It's a fantastic game and someone should enjoy it.

First person to quote this. Assuming Best Buy will honor this price mistake of course.

I got a copy I ordered for a friend. But then I realized he might not be interested in this type of game even though he loves Mario. If he doesn't want it and someone else want it. I'll ship it to you, just pay the cost. It's a fantastic game and someone should enjoy it.

First person to quote this. Assuming Best Buy will honor this price mistake of course.
:-d

Thanks (even if it doesn't work out!)

Just bought a copy. Don't even own a Switch yet.
Even got free 1-day shipping

This is my first switch purchase.
I wonder if I'll end up buying another game before I buy the console....

I wonder if my local store will have the game ready at 10 AM when they open, or if it will be cancelled before then.

I really want the hat thats supposed to come with it. But I dont think i can bring myself to try to argue into getting that if its not with my game tomorrow lol

Chucker

Missed it. I'll give it a little while to come back and then zzzzz.
Edit: Dead, free dinky hat and $59 price tag.

Top Bottom