• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Cerny joins Twitter, on 10 day tour with Kojima to explore technology options

StarVigil

M3NqUfB.gif

PD make awesome shit, but I'm not sure if I can think of a Sony studio that might have less to offer someone like Kojima… =/
I know PD games aren't anything like Kojima games, but they are one of the most technical Sony studios and they're japanese too.
I only wanted a GTS sneak peek in Kojima tweets. :(

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Is this a tour or a work vacation? I bet they're having the time of their life.

Speaking of Media Molecule, Kojima commented on which studio left the biggest impression on him during his tour

“All studios were unique, and they were all amazing, but probably the one that made the biggest impression on me was Media Molecule,” he said. “The environment that they have in the workplace is really...they almost feel like a family. One of the things that felt like ‘this is the way it has to be’ was, from the entrance, you go in, and we walked just one simple round of where the developers are, and the feeling that we got from there definitely matched the product that they’re trying to create. There was definitely a match in there.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/19/dice-2016-why-kojima-hopes-to-keep-his-new-studio-small

JP

I like that he's visiting all the internal studios, it's not as if he struggles with technology but it's safe to assume that he'll be getting as much assistance as he wants from the people who know how to make the most of the machine.

Top Bottom