• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Cerny joins Twitter, on 10 day tour with Kojima to explore technology options

Rymuth

vvxRP5u.png
Hilarious

Shin-Ra

The Infamous engine is remarkable and would be perfect for Kojima's sensibilities.
I wonder how Guerrilla made their PS3 and PS4 engines accessible to Cambridge and Supermassive. Cambridge already contributed to the technology in Killzone 2 but Supermassive must've been completely out of the loop.

Del Toro on his Twitter, Ken Tweeting about fog like in Silent Hill, is it all just a big cock tease or are they really going to be working on something ? That would be a pretty fucking awesome announcement if they going to revive PT / Silent Hill or at least it's spiritual successor (if Konami are going to be dicks and sit on the Silent Hill IP)

Now add in the announcement that it's a PSVR game and I'm sold on VR even more than I already am. Something like PT in VR would be excellent and scary as fuck !

Return of the tub sama. Greatness truly awaits in future of Playstation.

Jokes apart I would love to be a fly in the wall during their conversation about games.

Hanmik

Think about the irony here..

Twitter had so many problems earlier today.. but it got stable once Cerny joined twitter.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
But Funhaus told me Microsoft bought it for billions of dollars and that it was already 80% done.

Why would they name the actual game playable teaser?

Because those initials could stand for something else if the game was actually made? Project Terror?

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Think about the irony here..

Twitter had so many problems earlier today.. but it got stable once Cerny joined twitter.
Yeah Twitter was a mess this morning, thought my phone was fucked. Then I see #twitterdown and I'm like "What the hell ?" How is hashtag trending, if it's down ?

J-Skee

I don't understand why people keep thinking Silent Hills is a possibility. Konami owns it as well as every other franchise these guys have ever worked on. They all moved on & are building something new that they can claim is theirs.

I don't understand why people keep thinking Silent Hills is a possibility. Konami owns it as well as every other franchise these guys have ever worked on. They all moved on & are building something new that they can claim is theirs.

But it is.

"In my restless dreams, I see that town. Silent Hills"

Cerny and kojima seem like the type of partnership that will deliver whatever they are planning to accomplish. Here's hoping for fox engine 2.0.

You guys are maniacs if you think they would drop something like P.T. that easily. Especially Del Toro, who keeps mentioning it. They were gauging interest.

Del Toro is a fighter, I hope it happens now.

Top Bottom