• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

1382480720000-CAPT-AMERICA-WINTER-SOLDIER-MOV-jy-9061.jpg

1382479738000-CAPT-AMERICA-WINTER-SOLDIER-MOV-jy-9064.jpg

I hope the trailer opens with the elevator scene from SDCC!

J10

Banned
The costume is beautiful. They nailed the look of Winter Soldier. I can't wait to see that elevator scene. This movie is gonna be the shit.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Kevin Feige Drops Hints About Marvel Studios’ Spin On A Secret Identity Story

KF: The one we haven’t done in the MCU is the secret identity thing. I thought that had been overplayed for a long time which is why we had Tony Stark out himself at the end of his first movie. We were sort of announcing to the audience that we’re not going to play that game.

BC: There must be a new spin on that, though?

KF: I think there is and I think we will get to it at some point. We have an idea. As a matter of fact, I was just talking about it the other day with one of our filmmakers. The fun thing about the job, though, is that idea I was talking about with a filmmaker might not happen for four or five years because it may or may not be appropriate for a first movie.

Interesting. Bleeding Cool seems to think Feige is referring to Daredevil.

TDLink

http://collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-toys-spoilers/

Supposedly, a list of toys for Guardians of the Galaxy has leaked, and features some spoilers. Highlights include:

GGM DRAX VS THANOS A7897
GGM IRON MAN A7909
GGM NOVA A7908

Looks like the rumors of
Iron Man making an appearance in GOTG
may be true after all?

As posted above, after IM3 I wouldn't take these toys as indication of anything specific. RDJ has only signed a new contract for two movies, specifically Avengers 2 and 3 so that thankfully alleviates that from even being a possibility. Willing to bet any Nova figure is just going to be the random Nova centurions we will see in the movie too, rather than THE Nova (unfortunately).

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Groot, Raccoon and Starlord look great but I'm not sure about other two. They look weird so I hope that it wouldn't ruin the movie for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom