• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Luke Cage season two announced

16299326_1670525249630707_3628480822527282034_n.jpg

Luke Cage season two announced

16299326_1670525249630707_3628480822527282034_n.jpg
This got announced a while back, I believe.

Now that we're back on Marvel TV, what're we thinking for release dates?

2017 is Iron Fist, Defenders, and very likely Punisher.

2018 seems to be Jessica Jones first, Daredevil second, and Luke Cage third.

I'm putting DD after JJ because it seems DD's showrunners seem to be preoccupied with Defenders stuff, and we know JJ has been writing for some time now.

This got announced a while back, I believe.

Now that we're back on Marvel TV, what're we thinking for release dates?

2017 is Iron Fist, Defenders, and very likely Punisher.

2018 seems to be Jessica Jones first, Daredevil second, and Luke Cage third.

I'm putting DD after JJ because it seems DD's showrunners seem to be preoccupied with Defenders stuff, and we know JJ has been writing for some time now.

You mixed up DD and LC.

Doctor Strange was a bit shit really, wasn't it?

I was struggling to recall a lot of what really happened in that film today. The moment I left the cinema, that movie seems to have pretty mich left my brain.

If strange was shit, then what does it say about the genre considering it was top 2 of 2016 cape films?

Jessica Jones is definitely the first of the main four after The Defenders / The Punisher. Krysten Ritter is shooting back to back.

Punisher is likely late 2017

If strange was shit, then what does it say about the genre considering it was top 2 of 2016 cape films?

It'd say that the genre is shit.

Not that I'd agree with that but Doc Strange sadly wasn't this huge revelation for me. Pretty good as far as CBMs go but not as memorable as I'd have wanted it to be.

Did folks have this meltdown after Batman Begins came out? strange is an origin story that follows the Origin formula, nothing more or less. Considering After BB nolan delivered the masterpiece of TDK, ehhhh it did it's job.

Calling it "shit" is lolworthy considering There's wayyy worse capeshit films out there, Ghost rider, FF, Batman and robin, Thor 2, etc...

SpaceWolf

Banned
Did folks have this meltdown after Batman Begins came out? strange is an origin story that follows the Origin formula, nothing more or less. Considering After BB nolan delivered the masterpiece of TDK, ehhhh it did it's job.

Calling it "shit" is lolworthy considering There's wayyy worse capeshit films out there, Ghost rider, FF, Batman and robin, Thor 2, etc...

"Dark Knight was a masterpiece! Dr Strange followed a formula, goddamnit! There are worse films, which made the film better by comparison! Your opinion is LOL WORTHY!"

333.gif

curb

Banned

I like this term. It needs more use.

mreddie

Thank god.

There's no real need to rush things because they still have a year before filming needs to start, if BP's schedule is any indication.

Next up on the production list is Ant-Man right? Last I remember, Rudd said they had a script so casting might begin soon for that.

Yep, casting won't be locked til I think the Spring.

Plz Reeves as Taskmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom