• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDLink

I agree this is a MCU thread. That is its intent and I don't mean to change it. I just don't see the big deal about some people talking about the other stuff too. Some of you guys are treating this like a criminal act haha.

Pachimari

No honestly I'm fine with whatever, cause I follow everything Marvel too, but just thought we had always agreed on not posting about non-MCU stuff in here. Carry on.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Yeah I mean it's not like we have 10-page discussions on specific bits of news in here anyway but I agree it makes it easier and simpler to keep it MCU only.

Plus only a few more pages and we move on to Phase 3 of this thread!

So when are we flogging Broken Joystick for this transgression? I need to make some room in my schedule.

lRlTqgt.gif

Glass Rebel

Sometimes I wish the MCU were in shambles like the DCEU so we'd get weekly leaks and bad news that lead to heated arguments.

nah jk lol love you all

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I agree this is a MCU thread. That is its intent and I don't mean to change it. I just don't see the big deal about some people talking about the other stuff too. Some of you guys are treating this like a criminal act haha.

Everyone who posts in this thread automatically consents to the rules outlined in the OT Accords.

Wait, isn't he the guy who plays Lincoln on The 100? I could be okay with that.

Yeah. He's starring in the upcoming American Gods show. I guess he wouldn't really make sense with Iwan Rheon as Maximus. Then again they could do a half brother angle. Whatever, I'm fan casting lol.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Cool, that's the online footage Tony shows him in CW where he stops the car and bus crash.

Bu6osMG.jpg

Neoxon

We're Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper part of the press tour for GOTG the first time around? I barely remember them getting to talk about the first outside of a pre-recorded interview.
Yeah, I remember all 5 on Jimmy Kimmel back in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom