• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

Weiss

Banned
Given that Deadpool might not be in this game I think Blade has a decent shot.

And Black Panther is a shoe-in, definitely.

Weiss

Banned
Deadpool not being in the game? Really doubtful IMO, if he's not in the base roster, he'll eventually show up as DLC.

$$$$

There's gonna have to be at least one sword guy in the cast to match with Dante/Strider/Whoever.

Heck maybe Taskmaster will come back. That'd be sweet.

Neonep

I'm definitely gonna have to.

So that's Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Daredevil.

All characters I really like, which means it won't feel like a chore to watch.

I suggest watching them in order, it will make a tad bit more sense.
Daredevil S1
Jessica Jones
Daredevil S2
Luke Cage
Iron Fist

Jawmuncher

I'm curious if it's RE7 chris. It would more than likely be. But capcom has also said that the face in other games would look more like the older chris. So we might see some sort of odd combination of RE7 chris and older look.

nobody gives a fuck about the Capcom side except jawmuncher confirmed.

Lol, only reason I buy the games. But definitely seems I'm in the minority.

Ultron being the only new reveal is kinda disappointing but shit, 5 months I'll take anything at this point. I wonder (if true) if the Rocket/Groot rumor was true.

Also 5/3 is strange

Edit: Also Chris over Leon, lame

Compbros

Ultron being the only new announced in those 8 is disappointing as well as Chris over another RE character but I'm curious to see how their movesets are.

I hope the game won't be 80% recycled umvc3 characters. Same characters are fine, but they need to be re-imagined for me. Like instead of recycled RE5 Chris give me Chris from
RE7
. Ditch Hulk's moveset and appearance for something inspired by the new Thor movie / WorldWar Hulk.

Top Bottom