• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

JAXXX

DCegv6iUAAALaaR.jpg

DCegv7mUAAIFmSS.jpg

DCegv7lVoAAJgbT.jpg

DCegv7mVYAANX0K.jpg

vg260

Why does Rocket look absolutely fucking terrifying?

jvm0MjSPRz_Fp19lcodn9Q.png

Holy actual Christ.

I got no problem with that picture, as it actually looks hi-res:

Look at this garbage:

What's the point of this actually being in HD? Look at the difference between the logo and everything else in the image. Keep your awful filters on Instagram.

Hawkeye has a new lvl 3 right? In MvC3 it was his Ant-Man tag team move. Seems to suggest Ant-Man might indeed be his own character in this like the leak said.

Dahbomb

How come no one has made a stink about Spencer's face yet?

He looks god damn stupid as well. I guess not as many people care about Spencer, more people are complaining about his Bionic Arm instead.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I really like that everyone has a level 3 hyper. It reminds me of TvC.

Well, they have to give everyone level 3 hyper because it's kinda new mechanism for people to get free level 3 when they went to cancel infinity storm. That's why I'm thrilled that everyone finally have their level 3 hypers.

Risero

Banned
How come no one has made a stink about Spencer's face yet?

He looks god damn stupid as well. I guess not as many people care about Spencer, more people are complaining about his Bionic Arm instead.

Because Spencer as a character is completely defined by that one move.

Ryce

I've complained about this before, but the button mapping is such a damn mess in this game. It's like the designers assigned attack commands by putting on a blindfold and throwing darts at a board. The angled Proton Cannon should use the standard anti-air input, the Shin Shoryuken should use the punch buttons, and so on. Getting rid of LMHS is a massive downgrade. The special moves and hyper combos were so sensibly assigned in MvC3. I'll get over it with time, but it's such an ugly change.

Top Bottom