• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say she looks like Yelena Belova, but

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8upew3xclkco4scc8k04g80go_640.png

I'm not sure

kinda works if so since one time Natasha went
undercover as Yelena in Dark Reign

Jawmuncher

Wait, Marvel told Capcom exclude any Netflix people, the fuck?

I don't think we have that as a hard confirm. But for the Base roster from what we know it's likely. Put priority on MCU and Agents of Shield before anything Netflix. Since that stuff (Despite being MCU canon) aren't getting close to the future of MCU as far as we know.

Dahbomb

The priority of characters in the game from Marvel are:

MCU (so like 90% of the Marvel characters in the game right now) > Soon to be in MCU (Nova and Captain Marvel) > Netflix/TV Marvel > X Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
The priority of characters in the game from Marvel are:

MCU (so like 90% of the Marvel characters in the game right now) > Soon to be in MCU (Nova and Captain Marvel) > Netflix/TV Marvel > X Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF

Yup, just give us Super Skrull and Doctor Doom then we (some of us) are completely okay with Fantastic Four reps.

FSLink

Banned
MVC games are magical as fuck in the first month - two, discovering all the nuances. The magic vanished in MVC3 vanilla with the DHC glitch tho.

Definitely miss the early Team Spooky streams with Storm and Arthur running around everyone.

Crazy that Justin Wong used Wolverine/Storm/Akuma in the first month lol

dankir

I know we're beating a dead horse at this point. But no Star Lord? Winter Soldier? I thought the Marvel side was supposed to be heavily influenced by MCU characters?

I'm 100% sure they'll do this but I'm hoping for MCU costume packs.

Neoxon

I know we're beating a dead horse at this point. But no Star Lord? Winter Soldier? I thought the Marvel side was supposed to be heavily influenced by MCU characters?

I'm 100% sure they'll do this but I'm hoping for MCU costume packs.
It is. Nova (and Venom soon I guess) is the only non-MCU character in the Marvel side. They even changed Rocket's moveset from the previous game to include Groot and remove the traps. And some people have commented that Spidey is in high-school?

Dahbomb

Winter Soldier is currently rumored to be in the game (if he's Day 1 or DLC is unknown).

So that one overly-pessimistic guy lost the bet?
He lost a fraction of the bet, 1 month added to his sentence assuming these 4 alt colors make it to the game on day 1.

Still 4 more to go.

So 4 colors....looks like they're not really doing exact color references as much anymore, probably because they're planning on lots of alternate costumes.

EDIT:Or maybe they are since Iron Man's looks like one from the comics.

tribal24

Banned
So 4 colors....looks like they're not really doing exact color references as much anymore, probably because they're planning on lots of alternate costumes.

Or maybe they are since Iron Man's looks like one from the comics.

they probably are for the ones that don't require to much texture swapping, i kind of expect it. which is fine i wanted more outfits in UMVC 3 as DLC hopefully infinite brings infinite options.

JeTmAn81

Someone played around with Frank West's servbot move(s)

I don't know what's going on with the move where he puts a Servbot hat on his own head. I'm glad Funny Face Crusher is still in (anti-air grab super).

Has there been any word on a game guide for this? I treasured the Marvel 3 ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom