• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

When you think about it...

Spider Man really is just a function like Spencer. If you want to go around swinging then you can just play Spencer.

I have little to no doubt that every single one of those characters on that zip/data mine leak list is in the game. I'm more so waiting to see a character whose not on the list.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I still don't know how Grandmaster Meio would even work as a playable character, like I literately just replayed the new-ish Strider where he gets this design and...I can't picture it!? Probably a story boss...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I still don't know how Grandmaster Meio would even work as a playable character, like I literately just replayed the new-ish Strider where he gets this design and...I can't picture it!? Probably a story boss...
Him and the Dahren are both presented as bosses in the trailers and will almost assuredly stay NPCs.

JeTmAn81

The truth is Spider-Man got deleted after execs saw that 71% drop for Homecoming this weekend. Dead character, folks.
Brb, joining Witness Protection, on the run from Killa Sasa

sinkfla87

To be more specific, i'll wear that shirt at my first tournament IRL on MvC:I.

But i'm 100% sure he won't be in the game (Even if i trust everything else in that leak).

Okay come on now, what do you know? Lol no one would make that bet unless a) you want to lose and get a sweet GAF made shirt or b) you got info the rest of us don't have. I'm pretty sure you're in the option B bucket. Why isn't Spidey in the game if you believe in the leak?

They made MODOK and Phoenix Wright work so it will be interesting to see what they do.

They made MODOK and Phoenix Wright work so it will be interesting to see what they do.

God I miss MODOK. He literally was that one character for me that got me hype about MVC3. Most bitched about his inclusion, I was very intrigued. Then again, I'm the "hipster" like player who picks the character everyone says is shit and gets good with them.

It's amazing just how different Infinite is from UMvC3. It seems so much slower for one. The camera almost seems a little zoomed out too.

That with the 2vs2 makes it seem like an absolutely completely different animal.

Like, I wonder if Zero loops will even be a thing anymore.

Skab

It's amazing just how different Infinite is from UMvC3. It seems so much slower for one. The camera almost seems a little zoomed out too.

That with the 2vs2 makes it seem like an absolutely completely different animal.

Never judge a fighting games speed on pre-release footage.

Remember, even marvel 3 looked slow before it came out.

Flux said Lightning Loops aren't a thing in Infinite, I believe.

You can still get crossed up by Lightning on incoming, though.

Flux said Lightning Loops aren't a thing in Infinite, I believe.

You can still get crossed up by Lightning on incoming, though.

Thank god on the first. ZzzzzZzzz while watching during loops. I like the versatility of the gems so far, but hope there's no true infinites, only mixups that can lead to resets that could do it.

Don't drag RE6 through the mud when it's not the only factor.

RE6, Dragons Dogma, failed western developer deals, and the failure of phanta rhei & deep down getting off the ground combined are why capcom is where they're at now.

but Dragon's Dogma was awesome. ;___;

with all the re-releases and DDOnline is has to be doing well for them now.

Dahbomb

You get a new move if you try to do Buster cancel from Lightning.

Though who knows what's possible with Sogenmu plus Time stone combos.

You get a new move if you try to do Buster cancel from Lightning.

Though who knows what's possible with Sogenmu plus Time stone combos.

I don't think it lasts more than one Sougenmu but I definitely got hit by some form of Lightning loops yesterday. Just lightning into lightning into lightning.

Forward

The truth is Spider-Man got deleted after execs saw that 71% drop for Homecoming this weekend. Dead character, folks.
Brb, joining Witness Protection, on the run from Killa Sasa

Wow. Did it bomb THAT hard? I did not know... I'm gonna go Google for the lelz.

As a big vs fan, why would you want it to fail? You do realize that if it fails hard, the chances of another would be very slim. Even if you (and others that hate how mvci is shaping up to be) really dislike the game, best case scenario is that it is successful and can allow for another one where Capcom can try again and come out with a better product that satisfies you.

Whenever the newest, obviously half-baked, sonic the hedgehog game comes out I'm sure their fanbase rationalizes supporting it in the same way.

I think that ip has been like that for years.

QdHDalD.jpg

Hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom