• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay/Pre-Launch Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Marn: "YES! No 10-0 today!"

lol at the joy for 9-1 :D

Justin making Gamora look S tier good lord >_<

they are still playing it like Marvel 3, hardly any tags.

Justin just used Chun's air super as a escape because she actually does the thrust kick even if she doesnt connect (I thought it was part of the cinematic), he flew all the way to the other side of the screen

we are also seeing a lot more power stone used by the pros.

LOL. Marn popping off because he didn't let Jwong go 10 and 0.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this Justin Nova :eek:

Justin makes everyone look good ;_;

Dahbomb

Why are people so shocked by that Zero Time stone clip?

It sucks. Zero is doing low chip damage spamming projectiles and if you advance reflect his low projectile, his spam is stopped. Block it out and reflect a projectile or two. Chip in this game is scaled heavily and you don't die from specials on block, only hypers.

It sucks. Zero is doing low chip damage spamming projectiles and if you advance reflect his low projectile, his spam is stopped. Block it out and reflect a projectile or two. Chip in this game is scaled heavily.

theres a lot of "dark wesker imba" and "vergil isn't good" going on right now

Rhaknar

It sucks. Zero is doing low chip damage spamming projectiles and if you advance reflect his low projectile, his spam is stopped. Block it out and reflect a projectile or two. Chip in this game is scaled heavily.

also doesnt help that Hawkeye wasnt super jumping at all

Dahbomb

Zero is still probably super good but spamming projectiles in Sogenmu isn't one of the the reasons why he might be busted. I am more scared of Zero rushing me down with Sogenmu.

NotLiquid

God I was rewatching Max's MvC retrospective series and reminded myself how awesome Jill was in MvC2.

I really think I want that character back out of any other possible veteran
other than a Hsien-Ko that isn't a travesty

Sigmaah

Zero is still probably super good but spamming projectiles in Sogenmu isn't one of the the reasons why he might be busted. I am more scared of Zero rushing me down with Sogenmu.

Gimme this with time or mind stone and the cheap shit will unfold.

CANNOT WAIT!!!

Rhaknar

I want to state right now that in the very tiny slim chance Venom isnt a DLC character, that would be, without a shadow of a doubt, the dumbest thing I would have ever seen in a videogame in my 38 years of life.

Not necessarely becuase I super love Venom, but after all that Symbiote shit in the story mode, them turning around and not putting the symbiote character in the game would be astounding.

Village

B. B. Hood. And I guess Jin, Captain Commando and Cyclops, since people want the first two and Cyclops is a major X-Men character.

The rest can stay there.

They character assassinated the shit out of cyclops.

You will get Yung Cyclops. Or actually you might not get cyclops at all. Sorry to bring op something is discussed a while ago ( with a lot of text) but one of the reasons marvel isn't to keen on letting x men in is because the x men on the screen aren't representative of the ones they are trying to sell. And that actually hurts a lot, and the one's they are trying to sell are... the most visually sellable things in the world. And the only place cyclops got character assassinated worse than in the comics, is in the movies.

Rhaknar

Max: "Rogue was like my first waifu, when I was watching the X-Men Animated series"

She was everyone's waifu Max

284f5149bd611a82d443b706c87c3bd2.jpg

BiggNife

I mean isn't she technically. Since it's her dad in the son-son game?

Yeah, the MvC2 SonSon is a new character and the original SonSon's daughter. I think the assumption is that she was made for a SonSon reboot that was scrapped, much like how I've heard people say that Amingo was probably a leftover from a scrapped game concept too.

BiggNife

Also if any original MvC2 character deserves to be back it's fucking Ruby Heart

What a fucking cool character that never got the attention she deserved

Mugy

Bring back crazy intros with over-excited announcers, tho.

ARE YOU READY TRUE BELIEVERS

CAPCOM AND MARVEL HAD JOIN FORCES

ONCE AGAIN TO BRIING YOUUUUUUUU

MARVEL SUPER HEROES .VS STREEEEET FIGHTER

THE MOST EXCITING FIGHTING GAME EVEEEEEEEER

Nostalgia is strong here. I remember going to my local pizza shop to play this.. different times ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

JayEH

idk why capcom is going for these dry ass announcers now. Infinite's announcer is only slightly better than SFV's.

idk why capcom is going for these dry ass announcers now. Infinite's announcer is only slightly better than SFV's.

Product of its time. That shit would be raked across the coals by outsiders. I still love it but my casual friends think it's too 90s or some dumb shit

Rhaknar

apparently honzo gonzo has some "real" Morrigan bullet time bullshit happening? anyone seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom