• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Wallach

Gooo big bodies

Big bodies have honestly never been as fun in Marvel as this. It feels like a feast of riches between active tag and the infinity stone powers.

Thanos in particular is such a great character. Despite how cool and complicated setups and combos can be, my absolute favorite thing right now is still Time Storm -> 18 x HP -> launch -> level 3. Catch these fucking hands.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Captain Marvel pretty much since we saw the first gameplay has my pick for best character, and still is. Bar exploits, the amount of tools she has is absurd.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
oh lord. champ in losers.

giphy.gif

Nyoro SF

this game is fucking nuts, but....

it kinda testifies against the characters that just can't keep up in such a chaotic environment...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The scaling in this game is really fucking up my ability to estimate if supers will kill or not lol

Got me giving James Chen-tier estimations here

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Does Time Storm let you cancel Time Surge? It does, right? Because Surges count as specials?

Marn should've been doing that, ridiculous to see a Zero having trouble getting in on Dorm.

I-hate-u

This game is so hard to follow sometimes. So much for not being 3v3 to make it less chaotic. There's just so much special effects going on at once.

Top Bottom