• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

KuGsj.gif

Bought a RAP N Hayabusa fight stick for this from Amazon and they didn't ship it in a box?! They stuck the shipping label directly on the stick's box and shipped it directly to me without any other protection! What the hell, Amazon...

Dahbomb

What’s the worst duo you could see someone win a tourney with?
Chris and Ryu is the worst and that's not happening.

Beyond that any team can win at this stage of the game since people aren't optimum good. I guess two big bodies like Haggar plus Hulk but then Combofiend bodied FChamp with Haggar plus Nemesis so who knows.

Forward

Chris and Ryu is the worst and that's not happening.

Beyond that any team can win at this stage of the game since people aren't optimum good. I guess two big bodies like Haggar plus Hulk but then Combofiend bodied FChamp with Haggar plus Nemesis so who knows.

Ryu sucks again? :/

Perineum

Has Capcom stated if they plan to do anything about legacy sticks in a patch? My pad execution for this game is cheeks, and I dig the game, but don't want to drop money on a converter or a new stick just to play it properly.

FSLink

Banned
It's a Marvel game.

He's good in TvC which is a versus game. /shrug

But yeah, I don't know what they were thinking with him in this game. He can't even continue aiming Shinkuu Hadoken after using it anymore, he has to pick a direction when he uses it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
getting hit by a stray Nemesis missile is like, the worst feeling in the world

like damn, he really just took a minute and a half to raise his bazooka, fire it, and I ate it

Only thing worse would be getting hit by a reloaded Magnum from Chris, I imagine

Top Bottom