• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda |OT| Ryders on the Storm

JMY86

It's really not that bad at all :)

Agreed. In 20 hours I did not run into a single bug or glitch. The game does have a little jank to it but I don't give a shit about that. I thoroughly enjoyed both my trials and I can't wait to play in about 15 hours...

Altairre

I mean, Throw already took you halfway to Jedi territory :p

TedU1Zg.gif

Wait what skill is that dash move? It's not the regular biotic dash. Looks fun.

JeffG

The only bug I have bumped into was taking a snapshot on xbox with a hdr tv. So I will not have any new wallpaper until they patch it....pisses me off, but I will live with it. lol

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I really want to continue my playthrough from the trial, but time is up. :( Very tempted to use that VPN thing tomorrow rather than waiting on tuesday.

That's the basic evade move I think. Not a skill.

Ushay

Edit - I'm wrong this is the Adept profile;

+15% Biotic Force
+15% Biotic AoE Damage
+15% Biotic AoE Radius
+20% Biotic Effect Duration
+20% Biotic Combo Radius
Biotic Echoes: Biotic combos can set off additional explosions on each enemy they touch.
Biotic Jump and evades: Instead of a jump-jet, use biotics to jump and evade

hbkdx12

As someone getting this on ps4, I feel like I spoiled myself on watching all the trial content from people on pc playing at 60 frames. It looks so good and so smooth, even more so with the fluidity with the combat

The Dark Shape

Neo Member
I don't want to bog down the Access thread. Can I post screens from the game in here? I want you guys to see what these planets look like!

And the "kill me now" conversation is my favorite so far. Pretty sure you need FemRyder for it to happen.

Ushay

It's definitely not that, the basic evade looks different in the trial.

Ohhh. I'm playing a Vanguard anyway. Now I'm even more excited.

Sorry see my answer above, this is the Biotics profile. Basically when they dodge with B (or O on playstation) they do a blink instead.

+15% Biotic Force
+15% Biotic AoE Damage
+15% Biotic AoE Radius
+20% Biotic Combo Radius
Biotic Echoes: Biotic combos can set off additional explosions on each enemy they touch.

I don't want to bog down the Access thread. Can I post screens from the game in here? I want you guys to see what these planets look like!

And the "kill me now" conversation is my favorite so far. Pretty sure you need FemRyder for it to happen.

I don't know, lots of people are going in blind, you might want to wait for the Spoiler thread that usually comes around with the release of a game

Edit : Maybe copy paste the link but not image directly, spoiler tags don't work on mobile

Altairre

Sorry see my answer above, this is the Biotics profile. Basically when they dodge with B (or O on playstation) they do a blink instead.

+15% Biotic Force
+15% Biotic AoE Damage
+15% Biotic AoE Radius
+20% Biotic Combo Radius

Vanguards also use biotics to jump and evade but it looks different. Hmmm...

red36

Neo Member
People were asking how many explorable planets there are.

I think in game they said they were looking into 9 planets for viability. perhaps that's an indication. could be more could be less though.

The Dark Shape

Neo Member
I don't know, lots of people are going in blind, you might want to wait for the Spoiler thread that usually comes around with the release of a game

Edit : Maybe copy paste the link but not image directly, spoiler tags don't work on mobile

Yeah, found that out last night, and don't want to risk it again.

Will wait for the spoiler thread! (Somebody make a spoiler thread.)

Patchy

Banned
Has there been any updates about what enhancements to expect on a PS4 Pro if you have a 1080p screen?

I can't find much...

Still unsure as to whether I should get it on PC or PS4 Pro.

Jamaro85

Anybody who's had a chance to put time into the MP: what are your thoughts on it compared to ME3? I'm wondering if the difficulty was adequately adjusted to compensate for the added movement abilities. In ME3 positioning was really important as you could get in big trouble if you allowed yourself to be pinned in. In ME:A it seems like you can fly and dash away from any situation with ease. I hope I'm wrong about this.

Wallach

I haven't tried MP, does anyone have a gif of what Tech Armor looks like in this one, or the stats for the skill itself? Sentinel was my jam in ME2 (I skipped ME3 entirely pretty much) and I'm probably going to roll that way again in ME:A, I just want to see if Tech Armor still looks cool when active.

Top Bottom