• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matthew Vaughn: “I think Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman are about to save the whole Marvel universe”

j0hnnix

Gold Member
I completely forgot about this. Sooo much time has gone by. Marvel universe is dead thanks to Disney.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I completely forgot about this. Sooo much time has gone by. Marvel universe is dead thanks to Disney.

It was under Disney when they were flying high but that was under Iger. The blame can be put squarely on the shoulders of COVID and Chapek.

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Gold Member
It was under Disney when they were flying high but that was under Iger. The blame can be put squarely on the shoulders of COVID and Chapek.
Iger took back position 2022. We will see what comes out in the future. Right now at least they've cancelled some of the unsuccessful shows and just let the others fall on their face. Next should be Kennedy.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Iger took back position 2022. We will see what comes out in the future. Right now at least they've cancelled some of the unsuccessful shows and just let the others fall on their face. Next should be Kennedy.

Yeah .. untangling Chapek's mess was a lot. I hope Iger sees that Kennedy was a great producer but not an exec... And let's her produce but not run LF anymore.

Top Bottom