• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

jmdajr

We're running out of stuff for Cena to overcome.

Maybe we can have a handicap match against Rock, Austin, Hogan, and HBK...
oh...and The Undertaker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aiii do you watch non-WWE programming? Curious because your Fave Five smells of HGH's bum-prints.

Aiii

So not worth it
Aiii do you watch non-WWE programming? Curious because your Fave Five smells of HGH's bum-prints.

I watch WWE and TNA and occassionally some of the stuff that's posted here.

I am sorry I do not watch more indie stuff so I can be one of the cool kids. I want to, but I have neither the time or the patience to do so.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watch WWE and TNA and occassionally some of the stuff that's posted here.

I am sorry I do not watch more indie stuff so I can be one of the cool kids. I want to, but I have neither the time or the patience to do so.

Why apologize? I didn't mean it like that. Was curious because I was thinking back and I didn't remember you giving your thoughts on much that isn't WWE.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh, it was an apology to myself.

I want to, and I feel bad for not getting into Chikara and stuff that I would genuinly enjoy. But I just don't have the time.

It's like how I feel bad I'm rereading A Song of Ice and Fire for the third time instead of reading one of the newer books I've downloaded to my iPad.

Heel

Lawler had his first match back since his heart attack on 9/10 in Montreal, with a match on 5/25 in Ocala, FL, working for Dory Funk Jr.’s BANG promotion.

They did a spot where he had the doctor at ringside check his blood pressure before going to the ring.

lol this is perfect.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This gif still kills me, every fucking time, I love it.

PCF3vp0.gif

Franklin

Neo Member
"The change was made because Vince McMahon wants to do something epic with Cena, something that will be a memorable point in his career." coupled with the reports that Vince was telling everyone backstage during Extreme Rules about a big angle for the next raw, which turned out to be a 40 something man getting gassed during a match. This may sound strange, but I think Vince is losing his touch.

Aiii

So not worth it
"The change was made because Vince McMahon wants to do something epic with Cena, something that will be a memorable point in his career." coupled with the reports that Vince was telling everyone backstage during Extreme Rules about a big angle for the next raw, which turned out to be a 40 something man getting gassed during a match. This may sound strange, but I think Vince is losing his touch.

Haha, that's good.

Most welcome to WrassleGAF. You will soon find out exactly HOW WE REALLY FEEL™.

ibkR4XUACeBajH.gif

iLxJ1PjgwKDNW.gif

iBGazvCWwZXsm.gif

Lol, from the CZW follies wiki;

"Zandig was later yelled at by Teddy Hart's mother for slamming him onto a board of carpet strips."

*edit, fuckin' Gypsy Joe, jesus;

"As this was the ten year anniversary of the IWA KOTDM 1995, CZW chose to bring in the referee for the famous 1995 NRBW Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk match, Gypsy Joe, to referee the finals of the tournament. Wearing an intelligently chosen wardrobe of yellow speedos and a ref shirt, Joe would proceed to wander the ring in a confused state for the entire match. Clearly having no comprehension of the finish, Zandig had to repeatedly remind Joe to not count to three. This failed miserably, and Joe counted to three multiple times throughout the contest. Post-show, Gypsy Joe would be seen wandering the venue with no pants on and his testicles exposed."

jred2k

It really does feel insane that I watch something that is basically at the whim of a 67-year-old man. There is no way a grandparent should ever have full creative control of anything if its supposed to be entertaining.

Aiii

So not worth it
It really does feel insane that I watch something that is basically at the whim of a 67-year-old man. There is no way a grandparent should ever have full creative control of anything if its supposed to be entertaining.

Going by my dad (turns 67 this Sunday), this is about the most accurate thing ever said on this here topic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I may like his ringwork, but I just can't stand Devitt.

jmdajr

Did anyone realize the director of The Chaperone also made these movies.

2001 Rock Star

1996 101 Dalmatians

1995 Mr. Holland's Opus

1993 The Three Musketeers

1992 The Mighty Ducks

1991 Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead

1989 Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

1986 Critters

I'm glad he finally reached his peak working with the King of Kings.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

2001 Rock Star

1996 101 Dalmatians

1995 Mr. Holland's Opus

1992 The Mighty Ducks

1986 Critters

Reindeer Games was one of Frankenheimer's final movies. Bad things happen to good people.

2001 Rock Star

1996 101 Dalmatians

1995 Mr. Holland's Opus

1992 The Mighty Ducks

1986 Critters

That was probably the worst kids movie that I've ever seen. It even had a prison butt rape joke at the end of it, I don't think the movie was even PG-13 for Christ's sake!

GolazoDan

I would too but Quackenbush has kinda been asking for it. He's made a lot of enemies over the years, acted like a massive tool, so eventually stuff was gonna catch up with him. There's a thread going around on ZandigFans with a link to a load of stuff about him. Not a nice chap (and much of the info is legit).

I used to run CHIKARAFans, we did a pretty good job between 06 and 09 of getting word out about the promotion (I wrote all the bios, results, story stuff explaining certain things, we did live results for the shows) and I can't speak highly enough of the vast majority of the guys from the promotion, basically all of them. Hallowicked, Icarus, Bryce, Sweeney and Claudio were the guys who stand out but a lot of them were cool. One current roster member even posted on the forum, ha. If the promotion closed I'd be sad for all those guys, they've all worked hard for many years and not received a lot of kudos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I screwed up Cruiserweight Thursday by forgetting to turn on my PC. Fuck!

Here's a picture of Billy Kidman in his prime:

VQn4XZy.jpg

somedevil

Watching NXT. Some Observerations.

Emma is now insanely over with crowd all doing her crazy dance.

The Wyatt Family say yeah yeah yeah alot.

Also, from the battle royal the nxt top six are Pac, Bo Dallas, Bray, Conor O'brien, Ohno and Corey Graves.

KissVibes

Banned
I've had such a terrible day. My end-goal for wrestling was to wrestle in Chikara (preferably against UMB because he rulez) and now I know that Quack is a terrible person and it'll probably never happen now. THIS SUCKS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've had such a terrible day. My end-goal for wrestling was to wrestle in Chikara (preferably against UMB because he rulez) and now I know that Quack is a terrible person and it'll probably never happen now. THIS SUCKS.

they're all terrible people, all of them. don't let it change how you feel.

KissVibes

Banned
they're all terrible people, all of them. don't let it change how you feel.

I know but THE FATE OF CHIKARA IS IN JEOPARDY. I'm just super bummed about it because Chikara seemed really cool and chill. Like a wrestling promotion for wrestlers and not run by some creepy shit heel. Now I know: All promotions are managed by terrible people. I'll just go kill myself in CZW instead, if Chikara ceases to exist!

Always alternatives.

Ithil

Quackenbush is a fine wrestler, but he's always kinda made me laugh because he's the absolute definition of a vanilla midget. He's good at wrestling, but not so good at everything else.

So how he's booked, as the "ace" or whatever, always felt like overcompensation, like HHH does.

Top Bottom