• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Nxt isn't wwe.

Sani takes a jobber match serious. Jinder won the top prize, his pay checks are fatter. Noy comparable.

More like, two people who work hard and care about the business they are in. But whatever.

Im happy for Jinder and for people who are happy about him being in this position. I just dont get it. Hes never had a good match, cut a good promo, been particularly charismatic. He has an old evil foreigner gimmick everyone would hate in any other situation. I just dont see anything good about this whole thing outside of diversity in the title scene being good.

I was exposing Biggest-Geek-Ever to protect you Beef... I got your back...

CJAM9mX.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Then you have one guy who claims to not watch the product but the past month he's constructed at least a page a day on how Jinder sucks. Obsessed I tell you.

Things I don't give a shit about:wrestling that isn't wwe but I don't spend my precious time crying about it all day.
And that's why they don't let you make the OTs anymore, Markaveli

You don't know what it's like to eat sleep and breathe THIS BUSINESS

Cagey

Banned
I know people like Jinder for whatever reason but lets not pretend that he isnt "evil wealthy foreigner." Thats what his character is and people would hate it any other time.
Ahem. The best and most sophisticated and handsomest here were calling for that Pyceb title run.

I'd kill for a Rusev title run.
Speaking of which he's been a heel foreigner the entire time he was in the main roster but majority of the people love him. But they said no one likes a evil foreigner gimmick.

🤔🤔

Make up your mind people.

not you mark but the other marks

Speaking of which he's been a heel foreigner the entire time he was in the main roster but majority of the people love him. But they said no one likes a evil foreigner gimmick.

🤔🤔

Make up your mind people.

not you mark but the other marks

He has more than just being an evil foreigner.

He threw a fish up the ramp that time. Remember?

goldust should beat brock
I have no problem with this at all. What he should do is have Mero kidnap sable that way it connects the dots from 21 years ago and Brock is distracted allowing him to roll him up after a standing shattered dreams. Taker laid the foundation for beating Brock.

That's literally the only reason you will accept.

I don't really care about this argument, as it's not like he beat styles - Jinder has become champ off one of the most boring orton title reigns in a history of boring orton title reigns, but yes, wwf's play for the india market is 95% of the reason he's champ (the other 5% is VEINS), Meltz has said it repeatedly.

I know lol, it just amuses me that seth is supposed to be a babyface now but you wouldn't know it.

Did this guy ever actually turn or did he just start fighting heels?

Im pretty sure it kind of just happened. He also has 0 personality this run. Like, if someone asked me to describe his personality I wouldnt know what to say.

Top Bottom