• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McCain’s Surgery May Be More Serious Than Thought, Experts Say

Just take this as yet another sign to retire, McCain. There have been many already.

The blood clot kind of makes me think back to his nonsensical questioning during the Comey hearing.

So I should be wishing for his right wing ass to stay sick to delay a vote? Gosh maybe my parents were wrong in raising me to respect people's health and life in general, and the irony of what you're saying and in the context of the healthcare debate is..... well surely you see it?

hell yeah bud let's keep on tone policing while this political party literally schemes about how to take away the ability of millions to get health insurance for the high crime of being born with a genetic defect and/or a vagina

KingV

I hope he.... decides to retire
Instead of come back to work so a special election can take place, meaning this bill is dead for good.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Gee it would be a real fucking shame if someone couldn't afford medical coverage to undergo this kind of procedure.

I wonder if this has gone through his mind at all...

...lol of fucking course it hasn't. Or atleast if it has, he doesn't actually give a fuck. This decrepit piece of shit is gonna walk away from this the same black-hearted motherfucker he has always been. Expecting him to grow as a person is like expecting your dog to be able to drive you to the hospital in case of an emergency.

I have enormous respect for the man but I don't respect his politics at all.

I also wish him a speedy recovery.
The man and his politics are the same person, especially when he's directly voting on policy.

Being a POW is a great sacrifice to this country but the man hasn't been worth respect since at least 2008.

Edit; oh geez I see apparently not having respect for a man willing to sign the death warrant of 20 million of his citizens is still debated among liberals

Just take this as yet another sign to retire, McCain. There have been many already.

The blood clot kind of makes me think back to his nonsensical questioning during the Comey hearing.
Genuinely I worried that something was up with him that day. I'm not surprised to find out something evidently was. I don't doubt this is related.

get well soon, etc

And some of the responses in this thread...

giphy.gif
His ability to get well soon may be the biggest single factor that depends on whether I'm gonna be in debt or sick for the rest of my life. And I'm one of millions.

But sure, be outraged over people not liking him.

Arttemis

Genuinely I worried that something was up with him that day. I'm not surprised to find out something evidently was. I don't doubt this is related.

Robert Siegel on NPR spoke about this issue on the air today, and he ended that segment with a question with his guest about the effects the clot could have, particularly mangled speech and incoherence.

It's pretty obvious there was a medical issue impairing Sen. McCain during some of those Senate Intel Committee hearings.

pa22word

His ability to get well soon may be the biggest single factor that depends on whether I'm gonna be in debt or sick for the rest of my life. And I'm one of millions.

^

Privilege exerting itself in the most obvious sense.

Apparently our response is supposed to be "Morituri te salutant!"

Top Bottom