• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

Trax416 said:
Step aside noobs.

2 X Latkes

img_0002.jpg

1 X Wendy's Triple with cheese.

071508wendys1.jpg

Replace the top bun with a fried Latke, then the bottom bun with a fried Latke.

You now have the Jew Burger Supreme. Enjoy.

You're a shitty Jew. Milk of the mom, MEAT OF THE CALF. THAT SHIT AIN'T KOSHER. Jew Burger Supreme. Pshhhhhhh.

keanerie

apologies if this has already been posted in this MONSTROSITY of a thread:

http://groceryeats.com/2008/02/28/big-macchicken/

Last October I was brainstorming the General Tso’s Philly Cheesesteak when Cee-Pee came to me with this, “One of the greatest things my friend ever came up with was a double big mac with McChicken patties as the bread. It has yet to be achieved but its defo on the list.”

We have been going back and forth about this burger for quite a while and I’ve claimed multiple times that “I’ll make it tomorrow during my lunch break”. The next day would come around and I’d either left my camera at home or completely forgotten about it.

Today was the exception. Cee-Pee and I spoke yesterday when I vowed to create this Atkins-friendly masterpiece. Consider it achieved, except for the double part.

Behold the Big MacChicken:

vxkfpx.jpg

5cyusm.jpg

Fast forward 35 minutes and I’m presently at my work desk and miserable. Thoughts of running to the restroom to vomit are racing through my head. I have a conference call in 20 minutes and I don’t know if I can make it. Fuck. Is it really my stomach that is aching or am I psychologically telling myself to vomit. All I know is that my mind is telling me that the sandwich was absolutely delicious but my body is rejecting it.

Finn

If I had to vote on what's grosser, the dude who got eaten by piranhas or the above "sandwich", I'd seriously have a hard time deciding on which. Because fuck. That shit is gagworthy.

mj1108

Went to McD's last night and it turns out the double cheeseburger is no longer on the dollar menu....it's now $1.19.

McD's is obviously trying to cash in on the McGangBang Phenomenon on GAF.

Got it without cheese and decided to only use one piece of bread for the middle. Watching those calories...

Next time will ask for the McChicken without mayo.

2nqvf2p.jpg

Dirtbag

You guys are all fat-asses aren't y'all :lol :lol :lol

I can't believe you guys really eat this shit!
The only fast food I've eaten in the past 3 years was the 5-6 times I've eaten In-and-Out burger or Subway roughly once a week. I can't even handle In-and-Out without needing to lay down for a while, and rarely can I even eat the whole thing without feeling disgusting, and their meat isn't even processed like some of this shit.

This thread is both hilarious and completely revolting. I feel like my skin might spontaneously break-out with monster acne just looking at pictures of some of these greasy burgers.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I havnt tried it but this thread did make me go back to mcdonalds like a week ago.

I was fucking addicted to double quarter pounders with cheese for like 3 days!

Was shittin' like crazy lol

gray_fox224

Dirtbag said:

The only fast food I've eaten in the past 3 years was the 5-6 times I've eaten In-and-Out burger or Subway roughly once a week. I can't even handle In-and-Out without needing to lay down for a while, and rarely can I even eat the whole thing without feeling disgusting, and their meat isn't even processed like some of this shit.

This thread is both hilarious and completely revolting. I feel like my skin might spontaneously break-out with monster acne just looking at pictures of some of these greasy burgers.

Grow some balls.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Dirtbag said:

I no rite. I love going on internet forums and telling people what to eat!

Hey, guys! Anyone want some lettuce?

Shawsie64

Banned
Solideliquid said:
Got it without cheese and decided to only use one piece of bread for the middle. Watching those calories...

Next time will ask for the McChicken without mayo.

2nqvf2p.jpg

dude you took out the cheese, thats the best part.. :lol :lol

Dirtbag

vas_a_morir said:
How about you shut the fuck up and take your snob act to a weight loss forum, Jack. This is neogaf, dude.

Don't feed the bears!

cjelly said:
I no rite. I love going on internet forums and telling people what to eat!

Hey, guys! Anyone want some lettuce?
Not once did I say anyone could or couldn't eat whatever they want.
I just said I'm personally disgusted and shocked that people eat like this. It's your life, live it or end it however you want.. it only really interferes with my health insurance rates.

Finn

I still don't quite get the appeal (chicken and hamburgers don't seem that exciting to me) of these sandwiches, but I won't begrudge anyone their enjoyment of them. I just hope no one is eating these on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis. This should be something people have once in a blue moon to like, celebrate the birth of a child or their 700 pound weight loss. Anything else and you're probably overdoing it.

I guess everything in moderation is okay. I still think this shit would make me vomit.

Decided to try this today.

McDonalds in my area don't carry the spicy mcchicken anymore, so I had to make due with the regular mcchicken. They also replaced the double cheeseburger with the McDouble, which is the same burger with 1 less slice of cheese, to cut costs and keep it on the dollar menu. Well, fuck that noise, I want my cheese, so I upgraded to a double quarter pounder with cheese :D

0112091401a.jpg

The double quarter pounder box was not strong enough to contain the sandwiches deliciousness. The box became very soggy and moist by the time I got home :lol

0112091406a.jpg

The gangbang is in full effect. No lettuce on the mcchicken because McDonalds shredded lettuce is disgusting, imho. Also no onions on the burger.

0112091415a.jpg

The monstrosity is halfway devoured. I have to say, I am curious as to what this thing would taste like with a spicy mcchicken. It is tasty with a regular mcchicken, I can only assume the flavor would only enhance with the spicy kick. I think the spicy mcchicken is by far the spiciest chicken sandwich you can buy fast food, too bad they replaced it here with a "premium spicy chicken" which I would rate a 1 or 2 on a 10 point scale of spicy.

Sorry for the bad quality, my office is in a garage I converted when I bought the house and the lighting is not too great.

I finally got to do the original Mcgangbang. It was awesome. But do get the chicken sandwich w/o that nasty sauce. There's enough grease in there as is.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I hope you guys don't eat this shit more than once a week.

Some of them don't look so bad though.

Kccitystar

I see all of these other "wannabe" variations, they don't look right at all. :lol

For better effect, no mayo on the McChicken, swap it with BBQ sauce.

As far as it being "hazardous to your health", it doesn't even break the 1K calorie threshold at all, from what a previous poster said a few pages ago.

For exactly $3.66, I get a sandwich that rivals anything on the menu at McDonalds.

The McGangBang is heaven. Do not, however, get a double quarter pounder with cheese and stuff a crispy chicken in it. My friend hooked us up with free McDonalds and we took it uopn ourselves to try this.

BobFromPikeCreek said:
The McGangBang is heaven. Do not, however, get a double quarter pounder with cheese and stuff a crispy chicken in it. My friend hooked us up with free McDonalds and we took it uopn ourselves to try this.

Barf indeed.

Actually, it sounds good but it is too much food.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Is this how one gets drunk with meat? Best fucking 15 minutes ever followed by worst 45 minutes in the can?

speculawyer said:

Barf indeed.

Actually, it sounds good but it is too much food.
That was one of the problems. Another was that the crispy chicken is very strong, so its flavours overpowered everything else, thus making the double quarter pounder entirely pointless. Also, if it weren't free it would have cost almost 10 bucks. The double cheeseburger/juniour chicken combo is definitely the way to go.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
XiaNaphryz said:
Dunno about that, but my brother would order double cheeseburgers from McD's and ask them to put the special sauce from Big Macs on it. He dubs them "Mini-Macs."
I do the same thing but I call it the Little Mac.

mac.jpg

Kccitystar said:
I see all of these other "wannabe" variations, they don't look right at all. :lol

For better effect, no mayo on the McChicken, swap it with BBQ sauce.

As far as it being "hazardous to your health", it doesn't even break the 1K calorie threshold at all, from what a previous poster said a few pages ago.

For exactly $3.66, I get a sandwich that rivals anything on the menu at McDonalds.
seriously, even with white castle, TWO of them is 1000 calories on the dot.

300 calories for the double cheeseburger and 200 calories for the chicken sandwich.

Yeah almost immediately after I finished my concoction above with the double quarter pounder, I felt terrible, and felt that way for a good couple hours or so. If I ever try it again, I will definitely be using a regular double cheeseburger, maybe even a single cheeseburger.

I still say the taste is awesome though.

GhostSeed

I tried one of these today and it was pretty good but I can't help but think that the Wendy's variation is probably better.

25s4xmp.gif

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
Jack in the Box

Big Texas Cheese Burger + 99cent tacos + small fries Jam then all together and add buttermilk and then apologize to your anus for the awesomeness you are about to receive.

Shaneus

Given that us Aussies can't get the Spicy McChicken here, do we have an official replacement? Way I figure it, there's a new crispy chicken burger (that comes with salad 'n' shit) which is probably the closest we'll get. Figure I'll just for that minus all the veggies.

Does this fly, AmeriGAF?

I love how all of you people are eating these things while sober enough to think of taking a picture. This thread has raided my drunken unconscious. My last McGangBang was on New Years Day at approximately 4:30 AM. I remember next to nothing of it other than a slight inkling of eating one, which was later confirmed by the wrappers surrounding my chair and the spilled fries strewn about the floor. I pray I do not get another while being so ridiculously drunk.

mint

Banned
this is an amazing topic. i think we should take it to the next level and combine breakfast items. 2 hotcakes with sausage with a chicken biscuit mcdonalds. crap i can i just feel the power flowing. or friggin mcgriddles with hotcakes/sausage

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
mj1108 said:
Went to McD's last night and it turns out the double cheeseburger is no longer on the dollar menu....it's now $1.19.

McD's is obviously trying to cash in on the McGangBang Phenomenon on GAF.

The Double cheeseburger is 2 patties and 2 slices of cheese for 1.19
The McDouble is 2 patties and 1 slice of cheese for .99

They changed it for some reason.

TylerD

zombieshavebrains said:
The Double cheeseburger is 2 patties and 2 slices of cheese for 1.19
The McDouble is 2 patties and 1 slice of cheese for .99

They changed it for some reason.

Cost of food...

I had my 4th McGangBang yesterday after getting off of work early. You need to add 2 layers of fries somewhere in the mess to make it truly great! DO IT!

GodMike

Banned
You guys do know you're perpetuating the fat loser nerd forum stereotypes, right?

And some of you create threads crying about not getting girls and wanting girlfriends.

HAHA. Oh silly GAF.

GodMike said:
You guys do know you're perpetuating the fat loser nerd forum stereotypes, right?

And some of you create threads crying about not getting girls and wanting girlfriends.

HAHA. Oh silly GAF.
Obviously your post is meant to create hostilities. this is probably the most hostile post I've seen on GAF so far.

And I really haven't seen many of those threads you spoke of since my join date, though one of the reasons people ask those types of things is because GAF has such a wide array of members able to give advice. A wide margin of GAF has girlfriends, wives, and families.

You could make the same stereotype about any other large forum.

Davidion

Dartastic said:
I'm still mildly irritated by the so-called "Jew Burger Supreme." PISHAW.

:lol :lol :lol That might be a problem for you tribesman, but for us blasphemous Goyim SHIT IS ON!

In fact, I think I'll take a nice little trip to Katz's Deli here in New York. I wonder what i will get when I combine

img_0002.jpg

with:

24419390_fbdfdd05c5.jpg

ooooooooooohohohohohohohoho, stay tuned, children!

I made a McGangBang: Revenge, only with Burger King stuff. Basically just swapped the chicken with the beef.

2cfs70k.jpg

I also thought it would be appropriate to post this in this thread: The Spaghettiburger

2ch8iop.jpg

lil smoke

Banned
SS4Gogita said:
I haven't eaten today and I don't have much food here. Why did this thread have to come back up? :(
I try not to eat fast food until thursday or friday, so I'm not happy to see this thread.

BTW when are we gonna have a Philly Cheesesteak thread? I'd like to see what y'all put in that and the pics and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom