• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one of these yesterday... it wasn't terrible, but I was a little let down. It definitely needed something.

What's the deal with the Spicy McChicken? I don't think I've ever seen one at any of my local McDonalds'. I had to use the regular McChicken, but I think a bit of spice would have improved it for me.

I tried this Jumbo Deal gangbang from that blog link I posted. I stuck both tacos in. I was really hungry and it was delicious, but it sat in my stomach all day. I burped 7 hours later and still tasted it. At $3, I'll probably have another but maybe I'll split it with someone.

jitb_taco_jack.jpg

parrotbeak said:
I tried this Jumbo Deal gangbang from that blog link I posted. I stuck both tacos in. I was really hungry and it was delicious, but it sat in my stomach all day. I burped 7 hours later and still tasted it. At $3, I'll probably have another but maybe I'll split it with someone.

jitb_taco_jack.jpg

Is that Taco deepfried? ... :-(

Pro Tip: To make the McGangBang better remove one of the chicken sammich breads!

elohel

omg all this junk fewd

makin me soooo hungry

i was going to make some food tonight........

now im having second thoughts......

......thanks guys

jk

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Thanks to GAF, my pic of the McGangbang is constantly in my daily top 10 viewed pics on my Flickr account, lol.

Wendy's had their $0.89 double cheese burger deal.

Thus, the Triple-Double was born:

0108091620.jpg

My girlfriend decided to hold a fry above it. Why, I don't know.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Soka said:
Wendy's had their $0.89 double cheese burger deal.

Thus, the Triple-Double was born:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff178/ShockWaveTrio/0108091620.jpg
My girlfriend decided to hold a fry above it. Why, I don't know.[/QUOTE]
*drool*

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn thanks to this thread I've been eating at mcdonalds again. It's pretty greasy but damn that double quarter pounder with cheese is tasty

The more and more "damn, this is making me crave fastfood" posts I see, the more I realize this would have been an awesome viral marketing idea had McD or other fastfood places came up with it first.

Soka said:
The more and more "damn, this is making me crave fastfood" posts I see, the more I realize this would have been an awesome viral marketing idea had McD or other fastfood places came up with it first.

I bet one of them will steal the idea and run some viral marketing later, with a more family friendly name. This thread has increased my fast food consumption from maybe once every 2-3 months to once a month.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Tried this with the Wendy's Double Stack and Crispy Chicken. It was decent. A healthy amount of food for $2 though.

Shaneus

Just finished (in Australia) and hooooly fuck. So awesome. I'll be feeling this for a while, I think. But, like another Aussie posted here, we really need to have it with a Double Quarter Pounder than the Cheeseburger... the buns are just way too small otherwise and it just doesn't look/feel right!

I'll be trying this again soon, mark my words. And, with the Crispy Chicken burger rather than the McChicken. And a double quarter than the double cheese.

nyprimus2

VOOK said:
I literally just died of laughter while looking at this picture, picturing Xzibit's face, and Xzibit saying that. Maybe it's just that its 5:30 AM and I'm dead tired but I just had a serious laugh.

On a serious note I will definitely try this one night while high, possibly this weekend.

Darko

Just made one with the "double Cheese burger" and the "Junior Chicken Sandwich" on the Mcdonalds value menu.. and damn its good, i can barley get my mouth around the thing :lol .. its really filling and only cost me $2.79 :D

Full Recovery said:
If anything, it should be two McChickens around a cheeseburger.

Im trying this next! :lol

EDIT: Fuuuucccckkkkkk...I feel like Im gonna throw up

I just scored an interview with a McDonalds' store manager who said he tells his cashiers to namedrop the McGangbang to customers! Man I can't wait to do a writeup, details tonight!

MechDX

parrotbeak said:

jitb_taco_jack.jpg

I seriously want to try this!

Babyhack

Neo Member
Just had my first McGangBang

McChicken (no spicy chicken sandwich in Ireland) and Double CheeseBurger

Its good, real good

Got to get friends to try it and make it international

BH

bounchfx

this is by far one of the most disturbing and disguesting picture threads I have ever witnessed.

bravo.

my heart goes out to those who actually try eating this shit. -5 years of life per bite, i'm sure.

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
bounchfx said:
this is by far one of the most disturbing and disguesting picture threads I have ever witnessed.

bravo.

my heart goes out to those who actually try eating this shit. -5 years of life per bite, i'm sure.
you fairy

Shaneus

I actually had a dream the other night that Australia had a Spicy McChicken on their menu, and I was so happy. Then I woke up.

You know those dreams where you wake up kinda sad and depressed that it wasn't real? Yeah, that's how I felt :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think for lunch I'll just stick a mcchicken in a double quarter pounder with cheese.

What I hate about mcdonalds is that you cannot get a different side than fries.

I love wendy's cos you can get chili

TwIsTeD

this thread makes me want to experiment with the McGB......but i think i`m gonna fast before for about 2 days....and after for 3 (since it`ll stay in my colon that long) :lol

ChrisGoldstein said:
I think for lunch I'll just stick a mcchicken in a double quarter pounder with cheese.

What I hate about mcdonalds is that you cannot get a different side than fries.

I love wendy's cos you can get chili

Don't do it, I tried it and felt like I was going to die.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Xabora said:
HOLY SHIT,
Dude actually rides up to McDonalds and asks for 3 McGangBangs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkzC8LJFbCk

Oh and why not try:
Double Quarter Pounder
McChicken
Another Double Quarter Pounder

So awesome :lol Imagine the day where you ask for "McGangbang" and the workers actually know exactly what you're talking about! Then it'd only be a matter of time until McDonalds officially adds it to the menu :lol

Edit: Holy crap :lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2TMhiFH0s They are so freaking excited about it! MCGANGBANG BANGBANG!!

Sanjuro

I experienced my first McGangBang the other night after an awesome time at the always amazing Funspot. Got drunk there and did bowling, skee ball, and attempted the frustrating Donkey Kong II. Afterwards on the way out stopped by the McDonald's on the hill to decided to wing it. I swapped out the bottom of one of the doubles for the top of the McChicken which was the only thing coated in the mayo. I will have to admit it was probably the most satisfying drunk food items I possibly have ever had in my life.

10/10.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Holy crap. This is actually becoming a phenomenon? My sister, who is hardly ever on the internet, is telling me she heard about this great new idea called the McGangbang. It has slithered its way into the real world, y'all. The end is nigh.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
mr jones said:
Holy crap. This is actually becoming a phenomenon? My sister, who is hardly ever on the internet, is telling me she heard about this great new idea called the McGangbang. It has slithered its way into the real world, y'all. The end is nigh.
Maybe she was just telling you about her Saturday night.

Xabora

mr jones said:
Its the new rickroll in the real world.
Soon McDonalds might actually sell it under a new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom