• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ x Falkor said:
l_590fac50f06a59ac399ea2435c2ab081.jpg

That looks like some deficated and vommited into a bun......

I would so try it minus the mayo

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah i think the mcgangbang would be 100 times better at carls. better burgers and spicy chicken.

the new fries at carls might be the best ive ever had. ever

bionic77

This shit must be some kind of ninja advertising by McDonalds. I haven't eaten at McDonalds for like 2 years after reading about the McGangBang I couldn't resist myself and got a Big Mac meal and some nuggets today.

bionic77 said:
This shit must be some kind of ninja advertising by McDonalds. I haven't eaten at McDonalds for like 2 years after reading about the McGangBang I couldn't resist myself and got a Big Mac meal and some nuggets today.

Not the McGangbang?

ok, so I had time to kill between my finals and was really hungry so I went to McD's. Now, to be fair I could not bring myself to eat a McGangBang, it's just over the line and I don't care for cheese THAT much so I did it with 2 hamburgers and a McChicken. It's really good and is minus 2 patties and 4 slices of cheese. I called it the McNage A Trois.

Toby

Jamesfrom818 said:
Double Western + any grilled chicken (gotta watch my weight)
hmmm... will have to try it with the Double Western, but im gonna go with the spicy chicken, its cheaper and will probably taste better.

Sounds really good. That Double Western is one hell of a burger though, will have to be extra hungry.

I ate one today.

I felt like such a fat bastard while eating it...but it was so good I didn't feel too bad.

Nevertheless, you can't let me do this again GAF.

I had one last night. Didn't taste as good as I thought and hoped it would, haha. As somebody said earlier, I used BBQ sauce to finish eating it and it made a big difference in making it taste good.

Jewbacca

Banned
I tried this with Burger King... I called it the DP King (Double Penetration King)

It wasnt good. Dont do it. McDonalds double cheese burgers are far superior as is the cheap chicken sandwich.

digital

Banned
Also tried this at Burger King. I sandwiched together the Spicy Chicken Crisp and Rodeo Cheeseburger. (I call it the "Spicy Rodeo") It was alright. I'm going to have to try this at other fast food joints.

hwateber

I had one of these after school today. God, peeling the double cheeseburger apart is disgusting. I was pretty satisfied though. Somehow eating these both a McDouble and a McChicken at the same time is better than eating them one at a time :lol

Saw a McD's while driving around after my job interview and decided to celebrate by getting a MacGangBang: McGangBang + Big Mac sauce on the double cheeseburgers. I gotta tell you it just happened... in my mouth :D Only disappointing thing was the small fries I ordered with it was contaminated with way too much salt. Amazing hybrid meal!

Zeke

a co-worker and myself had the McGangBang for lunch today. It was freaking awesome it hit the right spot not to full, not to light. The spicy chicken gave it an extra kick. Well worth the money spent.

woahitsreeo said:
Saw a McD's while driving around after my job interview and decided to celebrate by getting a MacGangBang: McGangBang + Big Mac sauce on the double cheeseburgers. I gotta tell you it just happened... in my mouth :D Only disappointing thing was the small fries I ordered with it was contaminated with way too much salt. Amazing hybrid meal!

You can ask for big mac sauce on stuff?

Damn, too bad I'm on a diet.

I ate fucking salad with no dressing and chicken noodle soup.

But, that is 800 calories (I just checked) that I could do without. But I want it so bad.

Trevor360

Banned
vas_a_morir said:
Damn, too bad I'm on a diet.

I ate fucking salad with no dressing and chicken noodle soup.

But, that is 800 calories (I just checked) that I could do without. But I want it so bad.
just jack off enough to burn the equivalent ammount of calories

daw840

Wow, after reading the Anal Sex thread this is not appetizing anymore. As a matter of fact, nothing is appetizing anymore. Now everytime I think about Carl's Jr. I think of a Hot Carl..........Everytime I think of McDonald's McGangBang comes to mind....GOD DAMNIT GAF

Furthermore, how the hell do you finish something this enormous?

Foxix Von

Ok, so I work right next to a McDonald's and I'm thinking about trying this tonight on lunch, what's supposed to be better, the honey mustard or the big mac sauce?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Foxix said:
Ok, so I work right next to a McDonald's and I'm thinking about trying this tonight on lunch, what's supposed to be better, the honey mustard or the big mac sauce?

BBQ.

Foxix Von

backflip10019 said:
Fuck, 30 minutes after I finished the damn thing, I feel like crap and cannot think or move. Balls.

I take it this may not be the best thing to eat while at work? Oh, and BBQ it is then!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I fucking want one of these right now... but I am drunk. :lol Time for bed.

aznpxdd

Shiiit. I had 2 McGangBang tonight. Not bad, but oh man I'm not feeling too good right now. I'll post the pics tomorrow once my friend gets it uploaded.

Karakand

aznpxdd said:
Shiiit. I had 2 McGangBang tonight. Not bad, but oh man I'm not feeling too good right now. I'll post the pics tomorrow once my friend gets it uploaded.
yeah I rained fire and war down on my toilet after I had 2

Thaedolus

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try the double quarter pounder with the full chicken sandwich tomorrow...wish me luck GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom