• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 41, 2017 (Oct 09 - Oct 15)

Jigorath

Banned
Welp, best of luck to all of you.

Some good people here.

Also a lot of weirdos.

Uhh, have fun playing/arguing about Monster Hunter.

D_prOdigy

It's not just about the discussion, it's about Chris's entire sales archive which I hope can be retained somewhere. But yeah, this is pretty much the only gaf sub-community I have an active interest in going forward.

D_prOdigy

It's not just about the discussion, it's about Chris's entire sales archive which I hope can be retained somewhere. But yeah, this is pretty much the only gaf sub-community I have an active interest in going forward.

guyssorry

I guess nobodies posting here now?

I'm here! People probably don't know that it's back on (is it actually back online?), or maybe that many people actually did leave. Regardless, there is way too much good/useful/awesome gaming stuff on here for me to leave.

:)

PREDICTIONS: Switch hardware sales and Super Mario Odyssey sales, 2017 (Oct 23 - Oct 29)

800px-Nostradamus_by_Cesar.jpg

002.jpg

BrokenJohnCena: 150k (Switch) - 600k (SMO)
OfficerRaichu15: 110k - 380k
TheLegendaryN: ~100k - 280k
Chris1964: ~ 150k - ~340k
noshten: 150k - 450k - Splatoon 90k - MK8D 35k - BOTW 20k
Salvadora: - ? - 300k to 400k
The James: 230k - 500k
Zedark: 200k - 450k
Skullwaker: 150k - 350k
Gradivus: 140k - 400k
sinonobu: 160k - 360k
Heartskips: 100k - 300k
sphinx: ~125k - 265k
VLQ: 94k - 315k
Jon Carter: 160k - 320k
Bass260: 135k - 285k
Lizardus: 170k - 400k

tumblr_mlgjtz4Ftc1sonquko1_500.gif

Mory Dunz

i don't have an attachment to the forum or to particular people, but I like the sales insight a lot here. And having everything in one place.

So can this thread continue?

and NPD.

SS

ßig

Unconfirmed Member
Have the YSO predictions been posted yet? I had a look at the site and I saw several 400k+ FW predictions for SMO.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
i don't have an attachment to the forum or to particular people, but I like the sales insight a lot here. And having everything in one place.

So can this thread continue?

and NPD.

Pretty much. Refreshing the new section of Reddit this morning felt empty when the NPD results got 2 or so posts in an hour :(

Need me some sales discussions!

Fukuzatsu

So, uh, according to COMG this was a good week for PS4. City Shrouded in Shadow, GT Sport, and Fortune Street in the top 3 spots.

I don't really post in the sales threads much, but I kinda looked forward to the weekly numbers and discussion. Ended up at Waypoint after finding out about the controversy, but decided against creating an account when I saw they wouldn't allow sales threads. Definitely hoping this community survives, but something in the mean time might be nice.

ComG!: Day's pre-orders

map-img.png

Pokémon US/UM: +7 pt
Super Mario Odyssey: +3 pt
MH:W PS4: +3 pt
.hack//G.U. Last Recode PREMIUM EDITION PS4: +3 pt
COD: WWII: +2 pt
http://www.comgnet.com/ranking/

MARIO 3D

tenor.gif

Super mario odyssey switch:

ComG! preorders(4 days left, no bundle included): 191 pt
Hardware: 2 million?

Super mario 3d world wii u:

ComG! preorders (last day): 70 pt
4 days left: 51 pt
First week (famitsu): 106.967
LTD: 613.693
Hardware: 1.173.014

Super mario 3d land 3ds:
ComG! preorders (last day): 262 pt
4 days left: 212 pt
First week: 344.698
LTD: 2.111.490
Hardware: 2.356.915

Super mario galaxy 2 wii:
ComG! preorders (last day): 313 pt
4 days left: 252 pt
First week: 337.569
LTD: 1.046.696
Hardware: 11.607.212

Super mario galaxy wii:
ComG! preorders (last day): 201 pt
4 days left: 175 pt
First week: 256.341
LTD: 1.025.664
Hardware: 3.725.999

Super mario sunshine gc:
First week: 280.610
LTD: 789.989
Hardware: 1.453.421

Super mario 64 n64:
First week: 162.111
LTD: 1.646.558
Hardware: 159.943

Best ComG! preorders: Super mario galaxy 2 wii
Best first week: Super mario 3d land 3ds
Best LTD: Super mario 3d land 3ds

BONUS: All 3D Mario Game Trailers (1996-2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsAKvbOs2lE

Vipu

Banned
Its sad to see Gaf dead BUT there will be new better forum ResetEra soon, hope to see you all there.
There is also ResetEra discord and twitter to see all the latest news about new gaf.

fbutron

Its sad to see Gaf dead BUT there will be new better forum ResetEra soon, hope to see you all there.
There is also ResetEra discord and twitter to see all the latest news about new gaf.

No thanks good luck with that but avoid auto marketing in this forum please

Umibozu

Following the resetera Twitter will currently put you in GGers doxxing crosshairs

EDarkness

I won't be joining that place, so if this dies, I guess it's the end for me. I hope things can continue since I enjoy reading this stuff. :D

Hexa

Zhuge and Shinobi will be there so HYPE!!!

I hope someone has saved all of the sales data acummulated over the years. It's sad that it seems so much data from the OT is gone now

Aters

I'm a simple man, just tell me where Chris1964 goes. I will follow. I very much doubt he will simply stop posting MC threads.

I hope someone has saved all of the sales data acummulated over the years. It's sad that it seems so much data from the OT is gone now

Chris1964 has all of them on his database, all the more reason to find out where he is.

Top Bottom