• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man joins Smash brothers cast!

ibrMG53Q3U6G92.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Not as epic as the Brawl reveal, but still awesome.

Holy shit Megaman :O

The music and the abilities...hit me right in the nostalgia button.

NEO0MJ

Tears of joy, Megaman was amazing, and that music <3
This is the Megaman we should have got in Marvel and SFxTKN.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly the Villager reveal overshadowed Mega Man.

Jawmuncher

Meh for me. Megaman is playing it to safe.
Would've loved to see shattered expectations for Bayo. Still I can obviously the appeal for others. Myself though hope snake comes back or fire emblem awakening gets represented at the least. Still holding out for pandoras tower or Xenoblade.

shaowebb

He has slide, duck, pea shooter, metal blade, woodman, crash bomb, hardman's hard knuckle, slashman's claws, Flame sword from sword man, Gutsman super arm, flame mans flame blast, Wily Stage, yellow devil boss, and HALF THE TRAILER WAS HIM!!!

OH GOD ITS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

ilMikhail

amazing , i want moreeeeeeeeeeeee please

megaman vs sonic vs mario vs pac man will be the greatest battle of all time , make it happen sakurai

Codeblue

The promise of orchestrated old school Megaman music has me super excited. Excellent reveal. Not Snake levels, but great.

Riposte

I'm thinking the game plays like Brawl, which isn't a good thing. I saw Pit use a weapon from Uprising (can't recall the name off the top of my head). The new stages look neat (train one caught my eye, but perhaps will be too gimmicky). I don't understand how Megaman's powers work.

Hero

Epic as hell, classic Mega Man was my most wanted new challenger. Didn't think it would happen since Capcom doesn't care going by lack of new games. Totally love the look and feel plus his video trailer was off the wall awesome.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
That reveal was fucking great. Slightly sad that only two newcomers were shown when we got 5 in the first brawl trailer though.

We are more than 6 months away though, so chill there

Videoneon

omfg.

marvel players gonna cry :(

=P

I was pretty sure this wasn't going to happen, but it did. And I'm pretty happy for it. Can't wait to see what his moveset is like.

I'm really tired of MM2 Dr. Wily Stage 1, it's so played, but...they were going to use it.

And, he looks great. His model is very nice.

Top Bottom