• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man joins Smash brothers cast!

Xane

ibrMG53Q3U6G92.jpg

I jizzed in my feathers when I saw this.

Jamie OD

I'm thinking the game plays like Brawl, which isn't a good thing. I saw Pit use a weapon from Uprising (can't recall the name off the top of my head). The new stages look neat (train one caught my eye, but perhaps will be too gimmicky). I don't understand how Megaman's powers work.

Looks like each of Megaman's moves are based on the bosses he fights in his games.

Slermy

Highlight of the conference thus far for me.

Not that there hasn't been other great stuff, I'm just insanely excited for this.

Plus, Mario Kart 8 looks shit hot.

I didn't think this was going to happen due to Capcom sucking. I was pessimistic of ever seeing Mega Man in Smash Bros but-

YES!

My favorite video game character of all time is in Smash! And he looks awesome! Thank you Sakurai, thank you Nintendo, even thank you Capcom. SO FUCKING EXCITED.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
What a great reveal. Even on the laggy stream, when the music started to play, I couldn't help but give a huge smile. And things like the Monitor-eyes and updates to make his look more defined, are all PERFECT. The Smash team really knows how to update a characters look well.

Oh, and the Wii Fit Trainer... she's actually pretty cool looking too. Considering Namco's working with them, I'm glad to see they got something totally goofy in there.

My sentiments exactly. Why the hell can't Capcom do this?

They did do this:

megaman+powered+up+psp.jpg

0.jpg

At the time, no one cared...

honestly went :eek: when i saw dat helmet go on his head. really made me :D

finally mega man in smash, its about time.

Sigma and Dr Willy should team up in the story mode as bosses

edit: lol my comment went through on page two, the site crashed when i sent it but oh well, double the mega man

Top Bottom