• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melania Trump says Billy Bush ‘egged on’ her husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

85JEwuW.jpg

Corpekata

Banned
Decided to see what jokes were being made about this on the Twitter hashtag about it and of course a Trump fan posted like a picture of a girl being scalped in it. Wonderful start to my internet day.

So yeah, avoid the hashtag.

Hazmat

It's like it comes straight out of Baldwin's Trump on SNL "When you get a chance to impress *the* Billy Bush..."

RaidenZR

Hasn't Billy Bush been bosom buddies with Trump for the better part of a decade now? Funny how they're throwing him under the bus as they try to drive it on to the White House lawn.

Watch your back, Guilani.

entremet

Hasn't Billy Bush been bosom buddies with Trump for the better part of a decade now? Funny how they're throwing him under the bus as they try to drive it on to the White House lawn.

Watch your back, Guilani.
They probably agreed to it under the table.

Opto

Banned
I don't blame her for defending Trump. She's likely his last wife and she'll get a sick inheritance

Until they left the bus and Trump acted like one should, and Bush sleazily demanded a hug from the hostess for himself and Trump. That was gross as shit, considering the convo they JUST had.

Wanted to see old boy in action. He already popped the tic tacs to "move in", as Trump bragged..

iammeiam

"And I wonder if they even knew that the mic was on" - If you're going to blame this entirely on Billy Bush, why does this even matter?

I like that it's a thing she wonders about. She's not sure if her husband would have said those things if he knew he was being recorded.

With a normal politician you know it's a secret recording, but Trump? He tells it like it is and maybe talks about sexual assault on tape because he's just that much of a straight shooter.

I.R.I.S.

Neo Member
These kinds of defenses would make sense if that was an isolated incident, but are ridiculous considering the stuff he spouts on a daily basis. Totally shameless.

KOCMOHABT

I wonder who 'egged on' her to make her do this interview.

Almost feel bad for her, knowing your fresh husband was cheating on you and perving on ladies and then being forced by him to play dummy wife.

ericexpo

trump sounds like a real sensitive guy, i mean the combination of billy bush's peer pressure and SNL tearing him down maybe getting tough.

danm999

What does it say about the smart, tough as nails tells it like it is candidate that he was outwitted, outmanoeuvred and was made to say a bunch of stuff he didn't mean by Billy Bush of all people.

4Tran

If it's that easy to get Trump to say hateful things, then what in the world would a foreign power be able to get him to say or do? If this story was true, it would only make Trump less suitable to be president.

Poor baby can't handle the peer pressure. He was just trying to be "one of the guys".

So he's not a philanderer, he's an impressionable idiot. That makes him an even worse candidate.

If it's that easy to get Trump to say hateful things, then what in the world would a foreign power be able to get him to say or do? If this story was true, it would only make Trump less suitable to be president.

fucking this

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Egged on by midget goober Billy Bush to say stupid and offensive shit with huge repercussions? Yeah, let me vote you for President. Let me get right on that.

Chumley

Banned
I'm just in disbelief that the Trump campaign defense for a 59 year old laughing about grabbing women by the pussy in a professional setting is that he's apparently just a boy having locker room talk. He isn't a boy, it isn't a locker room, and athletes have unanimously said they never talk like this anyway. So even if he WAS a boy in a locker room it would still be completely unacceptable.

Like, how the fuck is anyone buying this shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom