• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melania Trump says Billy Bush ‘egged on’ her husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit off topic, but given how this seems to be the current Trump controversy thread. Is there rumoured to be any more bombshell videos getting dropped. I read somewhere about a second tape about him possibly saying the n word, but nothing materialised.

Saganator

Dumb thing to say. Easily opens Trump up to attack. "If Trump can be egged on by Billy Bush, what can a man like Putin get Trump to do?"

FStubbs

I'm glad Trump never thought of the perfect counter to shut this all down at the start:

"I play a character on TV. The celebrity Donald Trump you see is make believe. It's not the real me, not how I live my life off camera or how I run my businesses. Tv. Come on. Anything for ratings, that's the business I was in, make believe. Acting. Seriously I'm a great actor obviously."

RedHill

Banned
Oh my God for the millionth time, the problem isn't "inappropriate language," the problem is that he's saying he'd touch and kiss someone without consent

Lol it's always someone else's fault isn't it? Goddamn. The telling it like it is asshat doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions. It's almost like he is trying to be politically correct. But wait...

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I'm glad Trump never thought of the perfect counter to shut this all down at the start:

"I play a character on TV. The celebrity Donald Trump you see is make believe. It's not the real me, not how I live my life off camera or how I run my businesses. Tv. Come on. Anything for ratings, that's the business I was in, make believe. Acting. Seriously I'm a great actor obviously."

I honestly thought this was what he was going to go for near the beginning of his campaign. I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for it. I can't believe he never went this way, I seriously wonder why not?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I honestly thought this was what he was going to go for near the beginning of his campaign. I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for it. I can't believe he never went this way, I seriously wonder why not?

Because this is who he really is. And his ego has him doubling down on this fact. He's so thin skinned he probably would never concede to being a horrible character, even if that could save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom