• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melania Trump scours media to protect her husband

She married Trump after all of his baggage and bullshit, she's not a good person. But I do love that a bad person hates a more shitty person. That's awesome. The Trump family are villains.

Exactly, this woman assisted Trump in spreading false rumors regarding the whole birther issue.

RPGCrazied

Its always far away from the camera's. If she knows she is on camera she will hold his hand. Just make it seem more awful if you think about it.

ldar247

Banned
I don't know what to make of the First Lady. Due to her background she could do a lot of great work for immigrants in the US and I want to see her as good. But she doesn't really do anything and just by being the First Lady she supports the terrible President.

She's a gold digger who married/supported Trump for money. She's probably not as disgusting as him, but she's still a horrible person. Don't make her out to be some kind of saint.

RedAssedApe

Banned
rx3mapdj85oa4c6wwjrp.gif

the donald trying to save face by patting her butt

Bernbaum

She'll jump ship part way through some court proceedings when the righting is on the wall.

Once his fate is sealed, she'll have nothing to gain by sticking with him. She might even be the only one in the family to come out of the coming shitstorm with any money to her name.

Lord Fagan

stop swatting his hand away!

also, its pretty despicable all the judging you people do without even knowing the woman.

These are compromising images of public figures. It's fair game. He could always resign and retire from public life to protect his family's privacy, or she could let him benignly take her hand as a normally loving husband would do in the name of positive optics.

You know, if either one gave a shit about that kind of stuff.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Never forget people:

She also supported Trump's birtherism movement and appeared on talk shows over the years peddling the same bullshit and hollow talking points even AFTER Obama released proof.

Also, taxpayers are still blowing millions per week to keep her protected in NY because she refuses to move herself and Barron to DC.

facelike

Saw this pop up. I still buy the theory that Melania is just Trump's Russian handler posing as his wife because it was a convenient way to control him. Now she's starting to crack because she's tired of dealing with Trump and she was looking forward to that vacation she booked for November of last year. You know you lose your deposit if you have to cancel, right? I'd be pissed too if I was her.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I like the thought of her being like Baroness dressed in all black controlling her 'subject'.

In the same conspiral​ vein, maybe she was a reward to a good business man who wanted a wife. Putin gives him a model. She gets to be free from her home country, live like a queen, have a kid while Donny gets a new trophy wife and some financial support from Russia.

Both are not true but they are fun to pretend.

CHC

Why people feel compelled to minimize the shittyness of Trump's family is beyond me (with the exception of Baron because he's only 10).

All of these people stick close to him by choice. Children don't have to enter the family business, they can distance themselves from him and his toxic rhetoric and pursue their own endeavors. And Melania married Donald by choice, then continued to stick with him as he proved himself to be a bigot and lech in public many times over.

Occam's razor: It's not some grand selfless act or noble pursuit. She is also just shitty. It's that simple. Same can be said of the kids, Kushner, etc. Again, spare Baron for now because not many kids at 10 will have realized their father is an asshole.

Top Bottom