• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melania Trump scours media to protect her husband

Melania loves the president unconditionally, definitely, she really cares about the president, she feels a kind of protection

Gurl why you lyin'.

MIgFRy2.gif

Just trying to protect the Trump legacy a piece her son will get.

I like poking fun and all but she stopped smiling because she probably shouldnt be smiling during that speach / prayer.

What? Literally everyone was smiling and/or clapping at that exact moment because the speaker said "Rain was a sign of blessing from God and it started to rain when you came on the platform, Mr. President". The speaker made a quip that the audience was supposed to enjoy and praise.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I like poking fun and all but she stopped smiling because she probably shouldnt be smiling during that speach / prayer.

Jared and Ivanka did not get that memo. They continue smiling beatifically. Or whatever that weird smirk on Jared's face is called.

120v

i like how after 8 years of making a cottage industry of sheer hate out of a president and his family we're expected to "go easy" this time. like politics is pre school softball all of a sudden

SYNTAX182

I'm sure watching cable TV all day must be very difficult for the first lady.

Compare this to Michelle Obama, wtf lol. Going from please exercise to watching cable TV. Good comparable legacies for first ladies.

To me Melania Trump will always be the one who stole Michelle Obama's speech. It's the first thing that pops into my head whenever I see her. You have to be dumb as a fucking rock to think you are going to get away with something like that.

Can we shit on Baron yet or is it too soon? I mean coming from these two people what kind of person should we expect him to be?

BadWolf

Tbh with everything else failing she's probably just someone else he's trying to use to try to get the heat off himself. Going for the loving/protecting wife angle.

Doubt she's doing this because she wants to.

TheMan

Can we shit on Baron yet or is it too soon? I mean coming from these two people what kind of person should we expect him to be?

why the fuck would you shit on a kid who hasn't done a goddamn thing? jesus. he didn't ask to be king cheetoh turd's son.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
To me Melania Trump will always be the one who stole Michelle Obama's speech. It's the first thing that pops into my head whenever I see her. You have to be dumb as a fucking rock to think you are going to get away with something like that.

She had literally nothing to do with that. Trump's lazy ridiculously demented insiders searched inspirational speeches and handed it to her. I don't even think she chooses her own clothes. Her huge boobs and red leather pencil skirt yesterday made me suspicious that it might even be Trump who chooses for her.

It's funny, I'm at work right now and just a little while ago, I had a customer checking out the newspapers and asked me "Are the democrats still bashing Trump?" I so badly wanted to say something like "He bashes himself, no democrats needed." But I try to remain as neutral as possible work and figured the guy was up for debating and lecturing me on why Trump is so great.

Future

It's funny, I'm at work right now and just a little while ago, I had a customer checking out the newspapers and asked me "Are the democrats still bashing Trump?" I so badly wanted to say something like "He bashes himself, no democrats needed." But I try to remain as neutral as possible work and figured the guy was up for debating and lecturing me on why Trump is so great.

What state are you in?

chekhonte

That's a troubling level of codependency, I feel bad for her. That has to be a tremendous amount of pressure to put on yourself.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What extremes do people go to for money. She's counting down the days until he kicks the bucket and she'll find herself a Chris Evans.

Ponn

Banned
Barron and Melania running the crack cyber squad from their NY apartment. Alt accounts all over the place trying to clear Trumps name. Wonder who they are on GAF?

Ernest

Banned
More stupefying delusion here:
Like President Donald Trump, these people said, Melania Trump is an avid consumer of cable news, and often tracks the news of the day and will alert her husband to stories she thinks make him look bad.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/20/melania-trump-white-house-leaks-media-238620

This is the the greatest threat to our country, that the electorate, and now politicians, are being swayed, at best, and outright brainwashed at worst, by Fox.

This is the divide we have in our country; Fox viewers and those who do not view Fox.
There's more of us, but the % of Fox viewers who vote is astronomical.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I think he probably ignored or forgot about her and mid-way he was like "Oh shit!" but she wasn't interested.

Top Bottom