• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melania Trump scours media to protect her husband

daveo42

Banned
melaniagif.gif

https://twitter.com/raggapegs/status/866599179958833152

Saw this pop up. I still buy the theory that Melania is just Trump's Russian handler posing as his wife because it was a convenient way to control him. Now she's starting to crack because she's tired of dealing with Trump and she was looking forward to that vacation she booked for November of last year. You know you lose your deposit if you have to cancel, right? I'd be pissed too if I was her.

M.Bluth

The vitriol in here towards her seems really unnecessary. This sounds kind of sweet to me and I certainly don't like Trump.

It's funny how people argue over whether Melania and Ivanka are not bad, but I don't see that argument made nearly as much about Kush or the sons.

Yeah.... I very much doubt it Melania and Ivanka would be given that much benefit of the doubt if they weren't attractive white women.

The entire family is rotten, people need to stop looking for goodness where there is none.

If I had a direct line to Trump, I'd send him all the stories that make him look bad, too. Wouldn't want him to miss anything.

Not defending her, just glad he's seeing them.

Saw this pop up. I still buy the theory that Melania is just Trump's Russian handler posing as his wife because it was a convenient way to control him. Now she's starting to crack because she's tired of dealing with Trump and she was looking forward to that vacation she booked for November of last year. You know you lose your deposit if you have to cancel, right? I'd be pissed too if I was her.

Or, more likely, she's a piece of shit.

Republicans already downplaying this as a "low five".

I just feel like Republicans went through a mass lobotomy on Nov 7th. Can you imagine Obama surviving any of Trump's scandals? Or Michelle doing this to Barack?

A low five? Not possible since his palm is facing down, not up.

SaviourMK2

“Melania loves the president's money unconditionally, definitely, she really cares about the money, she feels a kind of self-entitlement,” said her long-time friend and former modeling agent Paolo Zampolli, who introduced the couple in 1998. “The main concern to the president and the first lady is that they never find the russian paychecks.”

Fixed.

Doesn't Saudi Arabia have archaic rules against inter-gender holding hands?

My take is that Melania was aware of Saudi "affection restrictions" and Donald wasn't.

KoopaTheCasual

Wut.

Or...she just married him for his wealth and status, and is putting up with him so she can sustain her lifestyle.

Steejee

Yeesh, it's pretty clear that she hates that man with a passion and has to hold back her urge to strangle him to put on a good face. It would be a glorious Shyamalan level twist if she was the leaker and attempting to get him out of office just so she doesn't have to do any more public events with him but without coming out on the losing end of a pre-nup.

oti

Banned
I don't know what to make of the First Lady. Due to her background she could do a lot of great work for immigrants in the US and I want to see her as good. But she doesn't really do anything and just by being the First Lady she supports the terrible President.

I don't know what to make of the First Lady. Due to her background she could do a lot of great work for immigrants in the US and I want to see her as good. But she doesn't really do anything and just by being the First Lady she supports the terrible President.

She married Trump after all of his baggage and bullshit, she's not a good person. But I do love that a bad person hates a more shitty person. That's awesome. The Trump family are villains.

Top Bottom