• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Based on the recommendation here I got some of the Japan raw denim in the athletic tailored fit.

This is my first pair of raw denim jeans, what should I know? For first fit do I soak them and put them on? Tips?

It's kind of up to you, but from what I understand most people don't wash them for months at a time.

giga

Curb+Your+Enthusiasm+HBO+LGBT+01.gif

I got some pants. what do you guys think of how they fit? I always feel like pants never fit me properly cause my legs are weirdly shaped but maybe I'm just crazy/seeing problems where there are none.

H&M skinny chino:
J8twIZH.jpg

QrkLgXF.jpg

levi's 512:
HXpiW6y.jpg

We07sJs.jpg

obama can pardon tons of dudes but has yet to address milan fashion week in his 8 years of office. priorities.

Saw a lot of berets. Should men wear berets? I've actually considered trying the look out when i'm bald/in my mid 40s whichever comes first. I have a round face and round glasses so I think it could work?

Why is the toothbrush off the charger? Why is there a mirror on the floor? What are you an animal?

You only get to criticize my house for being messy if you address the question I asked first. <_<

Does anyone have experience with Thursday Boots // Thursday Boot Company?

I don't have a nice pair of brown shoes and stumbled upon their Captain model and it really appeals to me but wanted to see if Fashion GAF have worn them.

https://thursdayboots.com/products/mens-brown-captain

No personal experience but Reddit hates them. They basically make knockoffs of more expensive boots.

Hero

You only get to criticize my house for being messy if you address the question I asked first. <_<

No personal experience but Reddit hates them. They basically make knockoffs of more expensive boots.

Yeah, I know Reddit hates them, but reviews elsewhere seemed okay. Figured I'd go with people I trust most aka here. :)

giga

I've yet to meet a woman who didn't like hair on guys. If you're a damn monkey, then maybe consider trimming, but I would never shave it all.

Top Bottom