• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

I'd imagine the servers aren't gonna be too hammered since everyone and their D-Dog is going to make a new female avatar as soon as their download is finished :p

If you're happy with your lame male avatar you can probably grab an early match ;D

Mike Golf

If he's got boobs, he ain't worth taking into battle!

Also I can't make my guy NOT look vaguely asian... so now I've got this weird Asian-American hybrid man who sorta looks like me... fuckin' weird

I just hope they add more hair styles. I mean I can pull off the standard cut they have available and it still looks like me but more variety is sorely needed to make you stand out among the thousands of others we're going to see starting tomorrow.

jediyoshi

I'd be happy to just play as my laughing wallabae

pdSyGMd.png

Xiraiya

Aren't we all?
Definitely not, my avatar and I have been through too much shit as "Big Boss" for me to abandon him now. I don't want to play as some goddamn woman.
(I'd like some of the facial/hair options that we see on motherbase soldiers though which I assume will be things in MGO's character creator)

I just hope they add more hair styles. I mean I can pull off the standard cut they have available and it still looks like me but more variety is sorely needed to make you stand out among the thousands of others we're going to see starting tomorrow.

Until everyone starts running around wearing MGO3s own version of red berets, lol.

Demoskinos

Now that you mention it yeah, a little bit; Elk is definitely a lot darker though and from other angles doesn't resemble her quite as much. Anyone love playing as the Wheezing Wonder Flaming Buffalo?

I played as her a bunch. She was the only really high tier combat unit female solider I ever got really.

Mike Golf

I played as her a bunch. She was the only really high tier combat unit female solider I ever got really.

As Buffalo or Elk? Buffalo is S where Elk is A++ in Combat but man I just can't stand hearing Buffalo sound like she's going to die every time she stops after sprinting for 2 seconds.

Definitely not, my avatar and I have been through too much shit as "Big Boss" for me to abandon him now. I don't want to play as some goddamn woman.

(I'd like some of the facial/hair options that we see on motherbase soldiers though which I assume will be things in MGO's character creator)
That looks like my avatar. Mine's just not as angry and no scars. heh
I need a five o clock shadow option for facial hair. Is this a single game in existence with a good five o clock shadow facial hair option? Geez

Definitely not, my avatar and I
have been through too much shit as "Big Boss" for me to abandon him now.
I don't want to play as some goddamn woman.

You think everyone that is interested in MGO has finished playing the story or something? I swear man, think a little before pressing that enter key next time. This is pretty much the biggest spoiler there is about the game and you've most definitely ruined it for a few on GAF

wait, so you need to download the actual online component and then the patch to unlock it right? So we have to download both of those things at Midnight pacific? Im just going to sleep

Can one of you guys stream for a newbie like me?

I want to see that round based mode and decide if this is worth buying for that mode alone

Well theres a few (at least 3, maybe 4) hairstyles the female POW's had in the campaign, hopefully we get those

Real question is when do we get Pliskin mullet and dreadlocks?!

I just want to make a convincing Solid Snake avatar. Stubble, longer hair, a hair colour between the brown and the black; I ain't asking for much.

Kei-

Any word on whether or not you can use single player costume unlocks in multiplayer? Would be pretty badass to run around as Raiden (sans the super speed oviously), or gold snake or silver even.

Top Bottom