• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising PC release date Jan 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakn3Dfx

Alright, we've come this far and there's no point in holding back any more info.

Fuck the man, I'm going full disclosure:

At 10AM PST, tomorrow, the game will be listed on Steam for an introductory price of $19.99, which will last a scant 48 hours before it goes to a slightly lesser sale of -20% until it launches on January 9th.

ARE YOU SATISFIED, YOU HARPIES? I BEAR MY SOUL TO YOU.

Let's just pretend that tomorrow at 10AM I hopped in my time machine to come back to this point in time to tell you. For reasons.

10/10

Will buy. Again.

KarmaCow

You should quote this part from the Amazon listing in the OP.

This new PC version includes all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all customized body upgrades for Raiden, including: White Armor, Inferno Armor, Commando Armor, Raiden's MGS4 body, and the ever-popular Cyborg Ninja.

"CUTSCENES" added to the Main Menu. Play any and all cutscenes.

"CODECS" added to the Main Menu. Play all and any codec conversation scenes.

Added to the CHAPTER Menu the Boss Stage, enabling to play only the Boss battles.

"GRAPHIC OPTIONS" added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.
There is an option reading "ZANGEKI" that will modify the amount of cuts you can make.

yes I did bold most of it

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
$20 all dlc all rising all revengeance come on son nanomachines time for jack to let her rip snsnsdfhfhnngnggnnnnffffhhnnnnnnngggggg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The CPU requirement is kinda high. I hope it runs exceptionally well.

If not we should call this guy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488240

1 of 2 things is going to happen to you in the next 24 hours.

1. It doesn't show up on steam and gaf burns your house down with you in it
2. It does show up and the kojima hit squad kills you before you wake up

may the force be with you based tora.

I feel bad for laughing at this post :/ hoping Tora survives this.

Alright, we've come this far and there's no point in holding back any more info.

Fuck the man, I'm going full disclosure:

At 10AM PST, tomorrow, the game will be listed on Steam for an introductory price of $19.99, which will last a scant 48 hours before it goes to a slightly lesser sale of -20% until it launches on January 9th.

ARE YOU SATISFIED, YOU HARPIES? I BEAR MY SOUL TO YOU.

Let's just pretend that tomorrow at 10AM I hopped in my time machine to come back to this point in time to tell you. For reasons.
20 bucks? Hot damn you got a deal

20$ is quite really nicely priced given the game's lenght, I didn't expect it. I will probably buy it sooner than I initially thought.

Moaradin

I'm unsure how the ports gonna be but Rising is such a good fucking game and at 20 dollars with all the DLC? No way I'm gonna let this slip by.

McNum

Core i3 minimum? Will my Core2Quad not even run it? I got the 4gb RAM and a 560Ti, that's disappointing if so...
Read again, it doesn't say i3. It says i5.

I'm not sure my CPU is up to the task either. Such a strangely lopsided minimum requirement. And a CPU upgrade isn't that easy to get without having to get the PC basically rebuilt.

I kind of wonder what the AMD equivalent is, too...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so suppose there was a person that hasn't played any Metal Gear beyond Twin Snakes

should that person still buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom