• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance now available for Xbox One BC

MEMORIES BROKEN
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN
I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

image.php

rapid32.5

good stuff, mised it last gen. we need another sale for BC games. I want MGS: Revengeance, Batman Arkham Origins, Tomb Raider Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

psychotron

Rules of Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure I'll like how the XB1 controller will feel after having the PS3 for all my other times playing, but I'm getting this anyway.

xuchu

Such a great game:

ykaRpgL.gif

The perfect parry and zandatsu system was so satisfying and the dynamic boss battle music was incredible. Story was batshit insane in a good way and imo was more metal gear than MGSV with 'nanomachines son'. Getting the platinum and doing 100% of the game was such a joy. Even loved the dreaded VR mission 18.

Never played the any of the DLC, heard the bladewolf dlc was meh but the Sam dlc was pretty good. May jump back in for them.

malfcn

Played it. Fantastic.
If you can find it and don't mind what Walmart is charging, their copies come with soundtrack.

How's the perf?

spons

Gold Member
Glad my local mom and pop game store is closed early. Now nobody can grab the copy I'll buy tomorrow morning. I see it listed on their website for only ten bucks and I figure it's worth it.

This is making me think about buying an XB1 just so I can have a current gen machine that runs these games. Xbox features keep getting better and better.

//DEVIL//

I am going to guess Platinum games are pissed at this after what MS did to scalebound and kill the whole studio.

in fact, I don't think we will ever see a new platinum game exclusive on xbox after this. just like no xbox game from level 5 studios. ... at least not any time soon

Top Bottom