• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Details - US Version

~Kinggi~

Banned
Shit, i dont even have a ps3 and i want this. I was planning on getting the bundle, but now i dont know what to do. If i do get this im preordering online since that way im pretty much guaranteed to get all the bonuses.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
so when you say at day of purchase you mean release date correct? I wonder if I should go preorder mine today

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Kagari, you are my constant. Thanks for the news and information. Hopefully my EB knows about this tomorrow.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
g35twinturbo said:
so when you say at day of purchase you mean release date correct? I wonder if I should go preorder mine today

Most likely, yes, for the artbook. We sometimes get them a week or two before release, but it varies.

jvalioli said:
About how many reserves does your store have right now?

Around 25 I think.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Kagari said:
Most likely, yes, for the artbook. We sometimes get them a week or two before release, but it varies.

Around 25 I think.

Thank you and I love you long time

*jumps in car to drive to gamestop*

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
neojubei said:
Kagari, you are my constant. Thanks for the news and information. Hopefully my EB knows about this tomorrow.

;)

They should, it's a system/store wide update to the SKU database. Also, it's a 10 dollar minimum deposit, just so you know.

lips

Kagari said:
I work at GameStop/EB.

2353281286_5ce551c942_o.jpg

For great justice.

:~)

MrDaravon

Will probably wait and see if this goes up online; in-store for preorder bonuses (in this case the artbook) tend to be reallllly shady. Would rather pay more for overnight shipping and not have to worry about it. It would be awesome if the LE was in the MGS4 PS3 bundle, but probably unlikely :(.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
dralla said:
oh shit, I just called and they said I have to come into the store to switch! wtf :[

You have to come in because you're required to sign a paper for cancellation of a reserve. Plus, as I said, the LE is a $10 minimum deposit so if you only had $5 on the original one, you will need to add more monies.

SRG01

_leech_ said:
Motorstorm in my 80GB bundle came in case.

And where's the Canadian info!?

This is a valid question, guys. Some of our LEs don't make it because of the weird French language laws over here. Stranglehold LE is a recent example.

dralla

Kagari said:
You have to come in because you're required to sign a paper for cancellation of a reserve. Plus, as I said, the LE is a $10 minimum deposit so if you only had $5 on the original one, you will need to add more monies.

are you open tomorrow? probably not since it's Easter. guess I'll stop by on Monday

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
dralla said:
are you open tomorrow? probably not since it's Easter. guess I'll stop by on Monday

lol, yes we're open. It's funny cause my store is in a strip with Target and some other stores, and we'll be the only ones open :(

dralla

well I have to go to my relatives anyway, god damn Easter getting in the way of Metal Gear.

fucking bunnies :\

a1m

Banned
$85 only LOL?

That's ridiculous.. Here in Europe normal games cost over $85... this is so wrong.

Kagari said:
It is a bit much, but I'm not missing out on this as I did with MGS3.

If the making of is along the lines of Document of MGS2, then it's well worth it. Especially with the soundtrack being included.

USD

Seems okayish, never cared overly much for documentaries, but the soundtrack and artbook sound nice. What's on the soundtrack anyway?

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
EIGHTY-FI DOLLA?

if it wasn't mgs, the decision not to buy this would be really fucking easy

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I wonder if this will be as limited as the MGS3 limited edition. I found out way to late to pre-order that one.

This is the game that will finally make me buy a PS3 (loved 1 and 2, didn't get past
the stupid bee boss
in 3, I need my radar back, damn it, thank god for the new controls/camera in 4), so if someone does this for import, that would be sweet (PS3s are 100% region free right? I haven't kept up with them at all)

£43 for a special, when I think PS3 games are £45 standard is great.

a1m

Banned
jvalioli said:
Two completely opposite reactions within the same minute.:lol

Haha, yeah what a coincidence. It's funny to read ppl's posts about the price saying $85 is much for a LE version of MGS, I just can't understand it :??

jet1911

a1m said:
Haha, yeah what a coincidence. It's funny to read ppl's posts about the price saying $85 is much for a LE version of MGS, I just can't understand it :??

It'S 25$ more than the regular price. Usually people bitch because LE are 10$ more. I know it's MGS but still.

Darkpen

Banned
yeah.... I'll probably come in to preorder once I hear that the saga vol 2 disc comes in. Good to hear that the LE will have so much stuff, though.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
jet1911 said:
It'S 25$ more than the regular price. Usually people bitch because LE are 10$ more. I know it's MGS but still.
No matter, this is as important a release as I have ever remembered.

Knowing that you work at the store and you pre-ordered before they started issuing the keys i'm pretty sure you'll get your's because you work at the freaking place. What about people who pre-ordered before they started issuing beta keys?

Top Bottom