• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Details - US Version

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
w00t just got back and pre-ordered 2!

I was the first one on the list booyahshoka!

OT

I tried to ad a couple of yall folks on PSN but everyone list is full :(

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
TylerPwnsYou1986 said:
Knowing that you work at the store and you pre-ordered before they started issuing the keys i'm pretty sure you'll get your's because you work at the freaking place. What about people who pre-ordered before they started issuing beta keys?

There will be enough for those who've already preordered.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
g35twinturbo said:

To hell with it, I'll pre-order 2, if this is as limited as MGS3 one, I better have one to play and one to save :D

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
g35twinturbo said:

OT

I tried to ad a couple of yall folks on PSN but everyone list is full :(

I was the first one too... kind of debating if I want 2 (one to open, one for collection)...

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Kagari said:
I was the first one too... kind of debating if I want 2 (one to open, one for collection)...

I have 2 copies of MGS:Essentials 1 to play and 1 for collection. so I'm just following suite!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
_leech_ said:
Woah, wait. They've already started issuing beta keys? And no one called? I pre-ordered my copy about two weeks ago.

Not yet. I'll let you know when we get them certainly.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
GAZERK said:
Wow, I'm surprised so many GAFfers use Gamestop still.

Anyways, I'll preorder the LE when it hits Amazon.

I normally don't but when it comes to stuff like issuing keys and what ot, I rather deal wit ha store I dislike but can walk into if I have any problems.

_leech_ said:
Woah, wait. They've already started issuing beta keys? And no one called? I pre-ordered my copy about two weeks ago.

they haven't yet

Euphor!a

Banned
Assuming we order this online through Gamestop, we will still get the Saga 2.0 DVD, the artbook, and the MGO beta right? And if so, how would they issue you the beta code? Through e-mail?

Euphor!a said:
Assuming we order this online through Gamestop, we will still get the Saga 2.0 DVD, the artbook, and the MGO beta right? And if so, how would they issue you the beta code? Through e-mail?

It says you get the DVD when the game ships to you so I don't think you'll get the beta if you order online.

near

Gold Member
neojubei said:
To hell with it, I'll pre-order 2, if this is as limited as MGS3 one, I better have one to play and one to save :D

Good going, if only I had the money to do that as well. T_T

replayy said:
Nice, Europe better get something this good.

Europe will get something just as good, if not better.

jvalioli

GalacticAE said:
It says you get the DVD when the game ships to you so I don't think you'll get the beta if you order online.
Is the beta key inside the DVD case or something? Usually GS emails keys.

News Bot

Banned
I assume that pre-ordering the LE gets you the following:

1) MGS4
2) Artbook
3) Soundtrack
4) Bonus Blu-Ray
5) Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2
6) MGO Beta code

And yes, the beta code is e-mailed to you. Although you can get it from the store if you so wish.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Considering I paid $120~ for the MGS: Subsistence LE w/ Saga DVD back in 2006...

Sol
i
d. Day one.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Oneself said:
:lol Reminds me of my tag.

EB should be happy for the FREE advertising and the tons of money they will receive from the pre-orders.

B_Rik_Schitthaus said:
If this comes out on 1 br it will prove all that "mgs4 is too big for blue-ray" talk was PR bullshit

3 pages and our first troll.

News Bot

Banned
Scottlarock said:
$85, thats $25 above the game, why do I see you all crazy thinking this is a good deal?

Because $85 is only £42 in the UK due to the dollar failing by the day.

That's even lower than the price for a game on it's own, let alone a LE version. =D

That's why i think it's a good deal anyway.:lol

News Bot said:
Because $85 is only £42 in the UK due to the dollar failing by the day.

That's even lower than the price for a game on it's own, let alone a LE version. =D

That's why i think it's a good deal anyway.:lol
Ummmmmmmmmm....... thread title says US.........

Guled

If anyone can get any details about it coming here in Canada pm me. But if you are Canadian then send in a question about it here. I don't to get screwed over like last time.

Top Bottom