• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnas

I think the only thing that will awe me more than this thread is the game itself. :lol

Well done, Bruce. *bigbosssalute.img*

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
akachan ningen said:
No official thread will ver match this. It's a worthy effort for the greatest series of all time.

This.

And to top it off, a M0dus theme. Man this is the game of FOREVER.

edit: Tiduz, i see u that avatar so I'll change mine. Oh i called it, its mine!!!

neojubei

Not to rile up thread warz, but man, I didn't think anything could top the awesome ninja gaiden II thread, but Bruceleeroy, you sure out did yourself and everyone's expectations.

Between the Lost finale and this amazing start to what will be a painful 2 weeks...... my spine is shattered and I'm covered in goosebumps. Great job, man.

After reading the pre-review in my new EGM it proves how unneccessary it is to have game journalists out there. Who are they to give an opinion about a game? Do they really have the time to invest so much of their time and emotion towards each game? Fuck no. Seriously, pack it up guys. You're just a waste compared to those who truly love videogames. Just look at this thread.... just look at this site for fuck's sake. [/end rant over a piss poor read with equally pathetic points of view.... "it needs a better cover system" (aka it needs to be like gears) but yet they blast dark sector and uncharted for borrowing the very same mechanic and taking points away.... fuck off]

Sallokin

Oh my god! This thread is amazing.

Also...
<---- dibs!

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Bravo guys. :lol

Can't wait to finally play this game!

And then to harass Payton about all the finer points when I see him later.

Welcome back, Metal Gear Solid.

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
Good lord man I cant get over all the detail! I knew you were working hard but good lord those wallpapers and all the little details. Brilliant. I dont think i could have been more excited for this game but now i am! Truely amazing thread for a game that is going to freakin blow minds. Bruce needs some sort of tag for this ish....this is beyond epic.

Edit: :lol :lol @ bruces tag! He is indeed.

diunxx

this will be my only post in this thread until I get the game but I just want to know if any gaffer can help me pick up my jaw from the floor.

I know the thread is very well done but all this talk about how great THIS thread is, should we make an Official thread for the Official MGS4 thread?

neojubei

Good god, first in game xmb, then LOST season finale and now the thread of forever, man this night is just too awesome for words.

Nizz

This may be the best official thread I have ever read. No joke. Much, much props to BruceLeeRoy. The bar for all other official threads has been raised. That's it. My anticipation for this game has jumped tenfold now. Great, great job.

Skilletor

I would like to offer my sincere gratitude for all of the work that was obviously put into this thread. It is truly amazing, and I thank you for doing it. A+++

neojubei

I'm reading the OP and listening to the track "metal gear saga" and man, it brings a tear to my eye how awesome this series is.

Mets39

I don't think words can discribe all of this. This just the best homage i have ever seen!
Yeah, no words, i'm speechless. BruceLee and others, thank you ... Thank you so much.

I can't believe MGS4 will be out in 13 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom