• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
untoldhero said:

Stolen.
Epic thread. :D

you heathen!

edit: o wait nvm :D

This is the sexiest, cleanest, easily-accessible(est?) and most informative thread I've ever seen.

For all purposes, I'd call it the best damn thread ever.....and I've been hovering around message boards for around ten years now.

The Chef

No one alive has put forth this much effort into a thread. Seriously everyone, Bruce has been working on this thing for a month. Trust me, I saw him doing it everyday at work :lol

btw I will make some more of the "codec" avitars. You guys ate them nearly all up.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
2 Weeks.

Can you believe I forgot about this game?

Can you believe I didn't care?

PS3 sold, PS3 bought again 2 weeks later.

Cannot wait.

Dirtbag

Jesus christ, now this is what we have to look forward to for OP.

Now every thread is going to be a pissing contest on who can spread out the op across multiple posts.

I mean its a great thread, but for christs sake, it took me 20 minutes to read 'most' of that. I really think this thread alone is going to make for some really ugly imitiations.

Teknoman

jzh8g3.jpg

Also: Daaaaamn TWO amazing official threads in the same month? Very nice.

Important

Are we going to use the same names and icons for the MGO GAF squads as we did for the Beta? Probably should go ahead and get that outta the way now to avoid confusion like last time.

jedimike

I could give 2 shits about MGS4.... but OMG, who could resist posting in such a beautiful official thread. The assets in this thread are worthy of a dedicated website! Kudos

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Would it be possible for someone to add the codec effect to a picture of HK-47. I wont be able to play MGS4 but I have played most of the others and would like to join in the festivities

daegan

So has anyone confirmed if there will be any way to get the UNIQLO shirts in the US? I tried e-mailing UNIQLO and got nothing; I may call them in the near future.

Teknoman

BlockBastard said:
I deserve a kick to the gut for being such a doubter.

SPECIAL DELIVERY!
sean-end-sf310.png

Seriously though, there was no way the MGS4 official topic wouldnt have been as epic or more so than Ninja Gaiden II. This will probably be the last new Metal Gear game we'll see in quite some time.

B.K.

I just listened to Here's to You. I like the music, but I can't understand much of what she's saying. Does anyone have the lyrics?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
bigswords said:
The bluray disc is a dual layer , single sided one correct?

Wow 50 gigs my gosh....

yes. I believe Kojima specially requested a 50G disc for his game.

I wish the soundtrack had the calling into the night score. There is a sample of it during the credits of the mgs saga vol2 disc.

hirokazu

Holy shit that probably took way more time than I usually spend doing most of my uni assignments!

Fucking epic. Official Thread of the Forever. 10/10. Just like the actual game, amirite?

Outstanding.

daegan said:
So has anyone confirmed if there will be any way to get the UNIQLO shirts in the US? I tried e-mailing UNIQLO and got nothing; I may call them in the near future.

They haven't been confirmed but that's Konami's goal according to the completion conference they held. The box head shirt is awesome

21cv346.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
Teknoman said:
jzh8g3.jpg

Also: Daaaaamn TWO amazing official threads in the same month? Very nice.

Important

Are we going to use the same names and icons for the MGO GAF squads as we did for the Beta? Probably should go ahead and get that outta the way now to avoid confusion like last time.
assuming we keep our characters, I hope so. Stuff like your emblem data is based on character account, so I assume that if we get to keep our characters, that we can keep our emblems too.

When the game comes out, I seriously think we need to reorganize the clans (if the clans are still the same), because there were a lot of people in the original GAF clan that played for something like an hour or two for the entire duration of the beta.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
ya know, in all honesty. I don't see what people are talking about NG2 thread being remotely close to this one. It's nice but there's just something about how thsi is done that makes it awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom