• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Other M (Wii, Team Ninja x Nintendo) Official Site Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniHawk

BGBW said:
Nunchucks are banned by the Space Federation.

It's Bill Pullman, you fools!

it's funny because I haven't slept in 25 hours AND I HAVE 14 HOURS TO GO

so expect more simpsons references throughout the day

AniHawk

mugurumakensei said:
And why are you staying up for 39 hours?

well i had to work yesterday and i have school today and i had homework last night and i restarted on the project from scratch when it's due today because i hate myself.

Samus blushed as she handed Adam her resignation form.

"Ah... what is this...??" Adam queried as he noticed a wrapped package on top of the form.

"Well... watash- er, boku had s-some left over e-energy tanks and r-rice..." stammered Samus, explaining her gift of a pinku bento box. "B-but it's just because I had some left over, not because I wanted to give you a gift, baka!!" And with that, Samus dashed from the room.

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

Anthony Higgs EmCeeGramr's avatar popped up from behind Adam's desk.

"Ah~... true love~...."

"WHA-!?" cried Adam in shock. "I-it's nothing like that!!"

Besides, Adam thought, his face suddenly turning to stone, Samus-chan still loves Ridorii-san...

Threi

notag
EmCeeGramr said:

"Ah... what is this...??" Adam queried as he noticed a wrapped package on top of the form.

"Well... watash- er, boku had s-some left over e-energy tanks and r-rice..." stammered Samus, explaining her gift of a pinku bento box. "B-but it's just because I had some left over, not because I wanted to give you a gift, baka!!" And with that, Samus dashed from the room.

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

Besides, Adam thought, his face suddenly turning to stone, Samus-chan still loves Ridorii-san...
21kie4z.jpg

Threi-sama, the dancing lord, appeared in his muscle-bound body, tight speedo, and large mustache to provide support.

"AH~! LET'S ALL CHEER FOR SAMUS-CHAN!!!" he cried out to his colleagues, a trio of flexy manly men of various ethnicities who loved oiling up.

hahaha, thought Japan. Gay people exist!

check out super street fighter 4 starring hakan (lol he's oily and stereotypical), coming this summer

dsister44

AniHawk said:
It's Bill Pullman, you fools!

it's funny because I haven't slept in 25 hours AND I HAVE 14 HOURS TO GO

so expect more simpsons references throughout the day

Cranky. Very cranky.
Rather sarcastic to boot.

it all makes sense now

EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

Awesome fan-fiction... Someone should draw it. Maybe, Sonic would appear with his new bride from Sonic '06.

KevinCow

Banned
I'm not sure what scares me more, EmCee. The fact that there are people who actually type like that, or the fact that you're so good at it.

nightez

Banned
To be wholly honest the Metroid Other M trailer looks like shit. The Samus Aran chick is very ugly too (compared to the Retro Studios one). Lets hope the game-play turns out alright, but I don't see this game selling in big numbers. It looks like a niche anime type of game.

Threi

notag
EmCeeGramr said:
Threi-sama, the dancing lord, appeared in his muscle-bound body, tight speedo, and large mustache to provide support.

"AH~! LET'S ALL CHEER FOR SAMUS-CHAN!!!" he cried out to his colleagues, a trio of flexy manly men of various ethnicities who loved oiling up.

check out super street fighter 4 starring hakan (lol he's oily and stereotypical), coming this summer
lol speedos

so typical of team ninja if it was retro you wouldn't see any of that shit they are more dignified than that

KevinCow said:
I'm not sure what scares me more, EmCee. The fact that there are people who actually type like that, or the fact that you're so good at it.

take my hand
come with me

we're going on a fantastical journey on the starship of imagination

Crocomire lay in her hospital bed, covered in bandages from her burns. "Kraid will never love me now..." she thought.

A tale of true love. Kawata Metroido. Coming soon.

EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

Not enough nudity and tentacle sex. PASS.

As Samus lied in her shippu, she thought of the days when Ridorii-kun would prod her with tail.

Samus sighs. "Ah, Ridorii-kun~, I would do anything to have your embrace again. Why did you choose not to take me with you?"

Far away, Ridorii-san sneezes. "Samus-chan~, she must be thinking of me. How I long for those days of passion! Perhaps, in a thousand lifetimes, we can be together my dear sweet Samus-chan~! You, the baby Metroido, and I could be a family~"

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
EmCeeGramr said:

NICEU MUSCLE!
2lmkl4x.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

derederedere
tsuntsun

Vanille

mugurumakensei said:
As Samus lied in her shippu, she thought of the days when Ridorii-kun would prod her with tail.

Samus sighs. "Ah, Ridorii-kun~, I would do anything to have your embrace again. Why did you choose not to take me with you?"

Far away, Ridorii-san sneezes. "Samus-chan~, she must be thinking of me. How I long for those days of passion! Perhaps, in a thousand lifetimes, we can be together my dear sweet Samus-chan~! You, the baby Metroido, and I could be a family~"

;_;

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
mugurumakensei said:

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to learn more.

EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

Sounds great. Where can I buy this? :lol

pulga

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

Where can I subscribe to your newsletter? I am HOOKED.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

ww0qd3.gif

Wazzim

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

:lol :lol :lol

EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRbtCo-Cv0

wRATH2x

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

:lol :lol :lol

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
The voice acting is a lot better then I expected after viewing the leaked intro. In fact, it seems of much higher qaulity then most video games.

The script......yeah.... still effy on that.

But geez, people just love to be hatin for no reason don't they?

Hours before the events of Super Metroid~

A space pirate underling appears before Ridorii-san. "Ridorii-san, we have reports that research is being done on the baby Metroido captured by Samus" Ridorii quietly thinks to himself while gripping his chest "Samus-chan~. Perhaps, if I capture the baby metroido, we can be together again." Ridorii tells the space pirate underling he will go to ceres station.

Hours later~

Ridorii appears before Samus to capture the baby metroido. As Ridorii flies off, Samus reaches our her hand. "Ridorii-kun, I desire so much to be with you~". Ridorii replies, "So do I my dear sweet Samus-chan, so please follow me to my lair."

A few more hours later~
Samus shouts "Why must it be this way Ridorii-kun?" As Ridorii disintegrates, he says quietly "As long as we remain worlds apart, we can never be together. Mother brain would never allow it nor would the federation. However, this brief moment with you has brought me happiness. If only for a fleeting moment, it was nice to see your face again Samus-chan~"

Vagabundo

AniHawk said:
well i had to work yesterday and i have school today and i had homework last night and i restarted on the project from scratch when it's due today because i hate myself.

Why are you wasting time on GAF? Get back to work you slacker!!!

EmCeeGramr said:

"0_0'''" expressed Adam.

"Ah~... true love~...."

I laughed out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom