• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid: Samus Returns (Mercury Steam, Metroid 2 reimagining, 9/15) announced for 3DS

Ged

Someone talk me off the ledge. I'm about to preorder the Samus 3DS despite already owning a regular-sized New 3DS and the LBW Zelda 3DS XL.

Also, Samus Returns is the only 3DS game yet to come out that I'm even remotely interested in, and those $200 would be much more wisely invested in a PS4 (I've never even owned a Sony system before!)

But, uh, something something something the Samus edition could be my archival legacy 3DS something something something might wanna play old games on a bigger New 3DS screen someday something something I can get $40 of credit for selling my old Zelda 3DS.

So I should totally do it, right?
Stop! I've bought 4 3DS's and I regret it, be strong! 💪🏻

13ruce

Banned
Someone talk me off the ledge. I'm about to preorder the Samus 3DS despite already owning a regular-sized New 3DS and the LBW Zelda 3DS XL.

Also, Samus Returns is the only 3DS game yet to come out that I'm even remotely interested in, and those $200 would be much more wisely invested in a PS4 (I've never even owned a Sony system before!)

But, uh, something something something the Samus edition could be my archival legacy 3DS something something something might wanna play old games on a bigger New 3DS screen someday something something I can get $40 of credit for selling my old Zelda 3DS.

So I should totally do it, right?

No, you already have a n3ds. Keep it for the ps4, look i wanted to buy it too but it's money you can spend elsewhere. I own 3 3dses btw lol, phat, zelda lbw xl and regular n3ds. I would be in a same situation kinda pokemon ultra sun is the final 3ds game i buy that's why i decided against getting the samus or pokeball 2ds and save the money for something else.

Ps4 really has some nice games so if you own a swith already that + ps4 is a very nice gamig combo imo.

Seth

I just noticed my amazon order for the game says i wont get it until the 19th. Is anyone getting it friday from amazon?

The right thing to do is to import the Samus 3DS, so you can have hassle-free JP region games (looking at you, Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives 3: Final Stage)

I do! But the Uplink mission just kicked my butt lol.

I had trouble with that at first before I joined some randoms. Just bring some portable shields to drop over the uplink at the end and you should be good solo.

Can't recall any other missions that were too bad solo/group after that though.

Top Bottom