• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 playthrough in japan! NOW! (SPOILERS SPOILERS)

i_am_not_jon_ames said:
300px-Samcarrier.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
brandonh83 said:
I'm listening to the ROTK soundtrack on my iPod right now, it's the only music epic enough to match this thread.

AWESOME :lol :lol

:X I've got Indiana Jones playing.

hirokazu

FUCK THIS SHIT, I DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO NOT READ THE SPOILERS!

Why do they have to do this under a month from the game??

*dives in*

Kagari said:
:X I've got Indiana Jones playing.

I was about to switch over to Raiders' truck chase track because it's awesome and I love the Nazi theme at the beginning. John Williams hates Nazi's.

Yoboman

brandonh83 said:
Even Kaz is drawn in by the allure of MGS4 being inches away from him :lol :lol
Indeed, they look like they feel so privileged to be standing next to him :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
:lol :lol :lol :lol

There's also a MGS4 duck alarm clock going on sale at the end of July.
Also, an official MSG4 Sony cell phone. MGS4 Salaryman cell phone game.

The MGS4 branding continues! They are also selling an official MGS4 branded MOTORCYCLE.

Jesus christ, this game is being marketed to hell and back.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Remember that Assassin's Solid trailer? Watching a video letter from Jade Raymond. She's saying congrats, etc.
There will be MGS3 shirts from UNIQLO with designs by Logan Media, Power Grapfix and one more.

In Game, swimsuit model Akina Minami appears. Akina takes the stage, and talks with Kojima. Akina is a big Metal Gear fan, and Kojima says she's really good at Metal Gear. "I love Metal Gear so much," says Akina, "And I was thrilled to be in the game."

Now they're talking about Metal Gear fans around the world. There's a map of the world and there talking about launches around the world.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Moar:

Last message from Kojima, "We've put the last 21 years of know how and experience and sense into this game. That's how we made it." He telling us that the game drops next month and thanks us for coming! A short film goes up with all the game's characters. There's a behind the scences clip that shows the team working on the game, arguing, talking about the project, finishing the game, having a office party and shooting a champagne cork into the ceiling,

The screen goes black and the voice actor who does Ocelot comes and saying the event is over, but something's in place for the launches in NYC, Akihabara and LA. And then asks something like, what about the sequel.

Top Bottom