• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 playthrough in japan! NOW! (SPOILERS SPOILERS)

Turk

Kotaku said:
Last message from Kojima, "We've put the last 21 years of know how and experience and sense into this game. That's how we made it." He telling us that the game drops next month and thanks us for coming! A short film goes up with all the game's characters. There's a behind the scences clip that shows the team working on the game, arguing, talking about the project, finishing the game, having a office party and shooting a champagne cork into the ceiling,

The screen goes black and the voice actor who does Ocelot comes and saying the event is over, but something's in place for the launches in NYC, Akihabara and LA. And then asks something like, what about the sequel.

Neat... might have to take a trip to NY or LA June 12th. Wish they would do something in Chicago. :(

Yoboman

Don't read the IGN preview. I think they describe what the intro is. Put that in the OP please, many people don't want to know what it is

DrBo42 said:
I'm so confused. What's going on? How bad are the spoilers from the presentation coverage?

Not that bad, I think the biggest thing was an explanation of the game's intro video on IGN.

Kagari said:
So I just realized... the advertising for this game is going to be CRAZY huge. Holy shit.

It damn well better be. I wanna see MGS4 ads all over TV.

there is no way I am watching any of these spoiler vids, but my god it sure is tempting :D

SOOOOON SOOOOOOOON ITS here the sexiest game ever!

2n6rqkj.jpg

e0o8bp.jpg

DrBo42

I have no idea what I'm seeing on these MGS4 official site sections. I just saw a comic picture of snake on a swing with a Gekko in the background. Good god wtf is going on?

evilone

EA Employee
DrBo42 said:
I have no idea what I'm seeing on these MGS4 official site sections. I just saw a comic picture of snake on a swing with a Gekko in the background. Good god wtf is going on?

lol yea talk about over load and lol @ cat ad. :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom