• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 playthrough in japan! NOW! (SPOILERS SPOILERS)

DrBo42 said:
:lol Bastard. How spoilerific is the trailer?

It's spoiler city in there. Whole entire shots of scenes, places, even things, we have never seen before in the other trailers! It was too late for me when I realized it, but I just couldn't simply couldn't turn my head away.

Yoboman

shagg_187 said:
:lol

This trailer better be played at all major theaters for it deserves the badassery that it is!
Is it being played in cinemas? Is this the one Kotaku mentioned with the "movie guy" voice?

I can't watch it now, I might not watch it at all

rikichi

seems like im not sleeping tonight.

too much shit thats on the official site, plus, i gotta obtain a certain amount of drebin points so that i can buy some awesome wallpapers.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoboman said:
Is it being played in cinemas? Is this the one Kotaku mentioned with the "movie guy" voice?

its the movie guy voice...dunno about theaters unless i missed that

evilone

EA Employee
Yoboman said:

They must play this trailer as a preview before Hancock starts in the theaters. :D

I could litter a post with

OHHHH MY GOD

and WHAAAAT THE FUCKKKKK

but nothing works. nothing does what I just saw justice. I'm not even going to try.

I give.

Yoboman said:

Yes it is the one with "movie guy" voice. It will definitely be played at theaters for it is aimed towards it.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I'm working on grabbing the intro movie. It's been a bitch to capture that one so far. (Trying all my best tricks on it. :D )

rikichi

anyone watching the PMC CM?

theyre pretty cool and it gives you pretty much an idea of how the OP of the game will look like.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
brandonh83 said:
I could litter a post with

OHHHH MY GOD

and WHAAAAT THE FUCKKKKK

but nothing works. nothing does what I just saw justice. I'm not even going to try.

I give.

Words cannot describe the greatness

Duke Togo

lybertyboy said:
2wghidf.jpg

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Regarding...one of the main enemies featured in the trailer....

For some reason, I think the beauty reveal is Decoy, and that she's more related to Psycho than we think. The second's probably way off, but...I dunno.

rikichi

SolidSnakex said:
I'm trying to play that training mission game but it keeps locking up on me. :(

yeah, same here..i just skipped it.

also, i'm deciding to either get the vamp WP or raiden WP. hmm....

burgerdog

KOJIMA HAS MELTED MY BRAIN. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Between this and the Microsoft event going on tomorrow, it's a damn good time to be a gamer.

Duke Togo

burgerdog said:
KOJIMA HAS MELTED MY BRAIN. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Between this and the Microsoft event going on tomorrow, it's a damn good time to be a gamer.
Yes, May has been kind to gamers!

rikichi said:
yeah, same here..i just skipped it.

also, i'm deciding to either get the vamp WP or raiden WP. hmm....

I finally got it to work. I chose to go in guns a blaze. Turns out that's not a good option.

Looks like MGS4 might have jump started the beginning equivalent of the epic summer movie months for gaming. About damn time! Too long we had to wait through the summer drought for the fall/winter releases of yesteryear.

You can release big games in the summer too guys!!

DrBo42

Question about the beauty seen in the vid.
Why is she human? I thought they were all machines with human souls or something.

jiggle

DrBo42 said:
Why is she human? I thought they were all machines with human souls or something.

She was clearly not 100% human in that video

Barakov

DrBo42 said:

It's quite possible those are just
suits
or something of the like they wear.

Top Bottom