• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - Spoilers Thread - #TeamBowie

Wait what the FUCK?

Can someone else confirm?

Yeah you can tell that from the new official footage, 1 automatic rifle, one secondary (rocket launcher/sniper etc.) 1 handgun/tranq or smg. Can swap each for ones on the field. They're all visible on Snake's body at all times.

Cubed

This guy plays horribly. His stream quality sucks. The comments are annoying.

I'm done.

I'm frustrated that the screen went black right as he threw a grenade at a cluster of enemies. I really wanted to see the explosion and bodies fly.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Paz has two bombs inside her. Snake removes one, but isn't aware of the other one. When they're in the helicopter, she reveals the truth and jumps out of it midflight. She then blows up.

If anyone wants to know the twist:

Paz has two bombs inside her. Snake removes one, but isn't aware of the other one. When they're in the helicopter, she reveals the truth and jumps out of it midflight. She then blows up.

That's what they were bigging up? Eh..

Alienous

If anyone wants to know the twist:

Literally the worst thing ever.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.

Meh at best.

I don't know if this has been posted since I haven't really read any of the posts. I don't want to spoil more of the game than i already have for myself.
Part of me wishes I had not seen this but i caved and man, does the gameplay look awesome!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

The only thing shocking about that is the fact she somehow survived the removal of the first bomb based on what we saw of it in the red band trailer.

Top Bottom